Hot for Teacher - Arkansas style

stuvian

Look, perhaps I'm a hypocrite. If it involved my daughter and a male teacher I would be happy to see him get the death penalty. Now, what this woman did was abusive and wrong  no doubt. 

That said, life in prison for sleeping with a high school senior????? That is freaking excessive. Criminals with police records are shooting other people and can get sentenced to a year or two, if that. In NYC, career criminals are getting treatment for  being "mentally ill" in lieu of prison, this for stabbing random strangers and/or pushing them onto the subway tracks.

When I was a HS senior, I would have rather had sex with a teacher than been shoved in front of an oncoming subway train, but that's just me lol.

Leslie Von Houten was just released from prison. Life for this nutty teacher? No way!

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, Warcodered said:

was it crossing the state lines, not to mention D.C. , making it federal?

18 USC 2422(b) carries a max of life.

"Whoever, using the mail or any facility or means of interstate or foreign commerce, or within the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States knowingly persuades, induces, entices, or coerces any individual who has not attained the age of 18 years, to engage in prostitution or any sexual activity for which any person can be charged with a criminal offense, or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title and imprisoned not less than 10 years or for life."

As well as 2423(a):

"A person who knowingly transports an individual who has not attained the age of 18 years in interstate or foreign commerce, or in any commonwealth, territory or possession of the United States, with intent that the individual engage in prostitution, or in any sexual activity for which any person can be charged with a criminal offense, shall be fined under this title and imprisoned not less than 10 years or for life."

Edited by LeviF
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, LeviF said:

18 USC 2422(b) carries a max of life.

"Whoever, using the mail or any facility or means of interstate or foreign commerce, or within the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States knowingly persuades, induces, entices, or coerces any individual who has not attained the age of 18 years, to engage in prostitution or any sexual activity for which any person can be charged with a criminal offense, or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title and imprisoned not less than 10 years or for life."

As well as 2423(a):

"A person who knowingly transports an individual who has not attained the age of 18 years in interstate or foreign commerce, or in any commonwealth, territory or possession of the United States, with intent that the individual engage in prostitution, or in any sexual activity for which any person can be charged with a criminal offense, shall be fined under this title and imprisoned not less than 10 years or for life."

That's the Mann Act, right?  The one they nailed R. Kelly on?

this teacher reads to me like an oversexed teenager herself.  The brain in her head was not what was dictating decisions. Excuse my french but it was the brains in her vajayjay. Aka in zero control of her hormones and moral compass OFF

Life in prison? How much age difference are we talking. I just checked. approx 16 years older.  In some cultures a vast age difference is not unusual?

All Im saying bottom line is she reads to me as a predator. Do the damages to this boy warrent a life sentence? My spidey senses say no but that's a tough call. I dont have enough facts  to judge that.

23 minutes ago, muppy said:

this teacher reads to me like an oversexed teenager herself.  The brain in her head was not what was dictating decisions. Excuse my french but it was the brains in her vajayjay. Aka in zero control of her hormones and moral compass OFF

Life in prison? How much age difference are we talking. I just checked. approx 16 years older.  In some cultures a vast age difference is not unusual?

All Im saying bottom line is she reads to me as a predator. Do the damages to this boy warrent a life sentence? My spidey senses say no but that's a tough call. I dont have enough facts  to judge that.

Wait a sec! There's no brains in there too! 

UT oh... Houston we go a problem! 

😏 

• Haha (+1) 1

What the problem is that if she scr$Ed him then killed him she would only get 15-20 years then probation, but do him a bunch of times and it’s life.   In some states I believe it’s his age is even legal, and if his family consented she could marry him at 13 and have her way with him legally 

the system is just so broken 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.