Reid owns McD when it matters

Virgil

1 hour ago, Jerome007 said:

The usual crowd. I am gutted, so disappointed. This, like 2021, felt like THE year. But this was a super close game, almost equal everywhere.  Reid and co did a great job, so did the McD and his staff. This is not like the Bengals outclassing them last year, nor the awful 13 second idiocy. This just... sucks, but it's a coin toss almost.

I don't get how you can say McD did a great job.  I can't see it in any way.  His main responsibility tonight was the defense and they were horrendous.  He is just not smart enough to beat the great coaches in this league.  Every year we stick with him out of a misplaced sense of loyalty is one more year Josh doesn't win a super bowl.  We'll look back on these years with awe that we had one of the great QB's and couldnt do squat with him.

• Disagree 1

Reid is the real GOAT so no shame in that.

Dude has been a winner for decades, with multiple QBs and 2 different teams. Now he has an all time great QB.

Losing to Reid is nothing to be ashamed of. Dude will go down and the true GOAT. 

But Belichick! Bill is 7 years older than Reid and their stories are not written yet.

What more could have McDermott done this game?  We were down to our 3rd and 4th string LBs, had injuries all in the secondary playing a legendary QB and coach who took advantage of our weakness. I can't blame McDermott for this one. 

If anything I’m more upset at the defensive line. They were our best unit all season and they completely no showed today. Nobody upfront made an impact to make it tough on Mahomes. 

4 hours ago, SWATeam said:

Yep.  And the moment was set.  Ball in your hands down four under two minutes in the red zone.  Win the game and he gets all the rightful credit.  Don’t come through and it’s everyone else’s fault.

You’re gonna be accused of trolling with this kind of take.

5 hours ago, Virgil said:

I don’t care about the injuries.  Josh played as well as you could hope.  Diggs and Sherfield let him down, but the offense overall did pretty good.  

This comes down to McD not having an answer for a Reid offense when it matters.  It’s sickening how terrible our defenses are in the post season beyond the wild card round.  

If he can’t get it done in these situations, there what’s the point of him being here?  Division round season enders aren’t going to cut it.  

I feel terrible for Josh and the fans.  All of them dese

I don’t care about the injuries.  Josh played as well as you could hope.  Diggs and Sherfield let him down, but the offense overall did pretty good.  

This comes down to McD not having an answer for a Reid offense when it matters.  It’s sickening how terrible our defenses are in the post season beyond the wild card round.  

If he can’t get it done in these situations, there what’s the point of him being here?  Division round season enders aren’t going to cut it.  

I feel terrible for Josh and the fans.  All of them deserve better. 

Reid has everyone's number. 

I feel terrible for Josh and the fans.  All of them deserve better. 

I usually agree with your post game analysis.   Injuries gutted the middle of the defense.  Mental mistakes were by the players.  Lack of practice time may have contributed to that.  The defense played well since the first KC game.  Reid had more time to plan to attack the Bills.   Better prepared team won.   

6 hours ago, K12A17 said:

Nothing McD could do any different, to many injuries at the wrong time on the defense. He was very aggressive on offense and our kicker has went to hell in the last month

He has suckdd all season its not really a new development should have been handled before now

1 hour ago, Nitro said:

I usually agree with your post game analysis.   Injuries gutted the middle of the defense.  Mental mistakes were by the players.  Lack of practice time may have contributed to that.  The defense played well since the first KC game.  Reid had more time to plan to attack the Bills.   Better prepared team won.   

Blah blah blah excuses another wasted season

6 hours ago, BillsFan692 said:

He has suckdd all season its not really a new development should have been handled before now

Blah blah blah excuses another wasted season

Immature response.  Not excuses.  It was an analysis as to the aspects of the game.  Did I make factual errors?  No.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.