Shout out another “elite” HC like Mike Tomlin

FireChans

10 hours ago, Billznut said:

Hall of famer Jim Kelly says hi!

Oops. Lol I never liked how he called his team mates out. 

PS- always thought Moon, Kosar, & Esiason were better QBs than JK. 

Edited by DrBob806

On 1/15/2024 at 10:33 PM, Mikie2times said:

Ben missed all of 2019 and was 38 and 39 in 2020 and 2021 and a shell of himself. So you want to review the 2016-2020? He lost to Tom Brady in a AFC Championship game. I don't know what your point is here. 

Shell?  In 2020, he threw 33 TDs, his second most in his career. They went 12-3 and went 1 and done in the playoffs....giving up 48 points to the Browns.  6 one and dones in his last 8 playoffs. 

If we're comparing coaches, perhaps waiting until ours posts only his second Divisional Round win in 7 seasons while having the premier QB in the league and despite winning the division for four straight seasons would be wise, and then crowing when and only when he doesn't hand a Super Bowl appearance and win to our opponent on a silver platter in the next round.

Just sayin'. 

For now, Tomlin can say that his Super Bowl ring is bigger and nicer than McD's.  

Good old Bug Eyes..... Also, I'll never forget his tripping of an opposing team's return man. He never should have been allowed to coach again. NFL should have banned him along with all the women/children beaters. POS in my book.

Edited by Spiderweb

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.