Dems Claiming to Save Democracy

3 hours ago, US Egg said:

Arnold thinks Dems are terminating big cities:

…..another anti-Trumper agreeing with him.

It’s amazing how you would cherry pick the one thing that Arnold Schwarzenegger agrees with, and ignore everything that makes Trump menace to this country that Arnold Schwarzenegger tells you every time he get a chance

• Eyeroll 1

19 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

It’s amazing how you would cherry pick the one thing that Arnold Schwarzenegger agrees with, and ignore everything that makes Trump menace to this country that Arnold Schwarzenegger tells you every time he get a chance

As an independent that reliably and reflexively defends democrats, do you have any thoughts on The Terminator’s thoughts about democrats ruining America’s cities? Or are you just upset at the minor attention given to his comment?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/6/2024 at 5:19 AM, John from Riverside said:

I'm not at all excited by the prospects of  Trump 2.0 but I can't imagine any scenario where another 4 years of Trump could be more damaging than another 4 years of Biden.

I'm baffled exactly what Joe's done that is worthy of support.  This adminitration has excelled at destroying our society and culture.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'm not at all excited by the prospects of  Trump 2.0 but I can't imagine any scenario where another 4 years of Trump could be more damaging than another 4 years of Biden.

I'm baffled exactly what Joe's done that is worthy of support.  This adminitration has excelled at destroying our society and culture.  

Four more years of Biden and we are done with the country as we once knew it.

Trump wins and you will see widespread violence from the left that will make the summer of 2020 riots look like child's play, and that's before they take Trump out.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1