Watching all the talking head shows...

Should’ve won but blew it? They got outgained by 200 yards and got like 2 first downs in the second half.  They were fortunate to not lose by 30+ again 

we lost a bunch of important players in this one …they had Spector and Dane Jackson to pick on and got two first downs all second half.  Two?! 

I’ll give them some benefit of the doubt for their defensive injuries but even at full strength they are objectively a tier or two below the bills 

edit: wow I don’t even think it was 2 haha I think it was 1 😂

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

And just now on GMFB Schraeger exclaims "TWICE interception in the redzone from Josh Allen!" "Allen looked sloppy on these passes!"  etc etc   NVM the second wasn't even in the RZ - who is really sloppy in their job

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, GaryPinC said:

I understand how the first INT can be interpreted that way, but Josh was quickly under a tremendous amount of pressure and I felt it was more a desperate attempt to force a play rather than throw it away.  Gabe was well covered if he had stayed where he was.

Gabe shouldn't have been extending his route when it was Cover 0 and there was no time for it.  He should have kept going outside and at worst it should have been an incomplete pass.

9 hours ago, QLBillsFan said:

On the TJ throw the read was fine.. if he leads him he scores. Also obvious targeting on the tackle, should have been one more play. The 2nd int (like several he has thrown this year) was a good decision on 4th down. If GD doesn’t trip he has a shot at it. Either way it’s the best he could do. The first one.. just throw it away. 

Agree on the targeting and again they missed/ignored DPI on Knox just before the first INT.  And I forgot about Davis tripping on the 2nd INT, but yeah the INT there was better than an incomplete pass, and if it had just been an incomplete pass, no one would be freaking out about a 2nd INT.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.