Tonight’s Team Stats

SoCal Deek

What a wild game. So I went to the NFL site to see how things got to where it all ended up and I honestly couldn’t believe the Team Stats. The Bills literally doubled up the Dolphins in almost every meaningful category (plays, yards, time of possession). Watching the game, it sure as heck didn’t feel that way and we still needed a 96 yard punt return to flip the script. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

What a wild game. So I went to the NFL site to see how things got to where it all ended up and I honestly couldn’t believe the Team Stats. The Bills literally doubled up the Dolphins in almost every meaningful category (plays, yards, time of possession). Watching the game, it sure as heck didn’t feel that way and we still needed a 96 yard punt return to flip the script. 

Didn’t feel that way because of the first half woes and let downs in scoring territory. 

Team did just enough to secure the win

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Crazy right? Even with the turnovers it still didn’t feel that way. I think the announcers were too busy yapping to even notice. 

The difference was Allen's interceptions which gave the Fish to slime out of the holes they were in.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Well they drove 90 yards twice with two licks to end each drive - gotta cut that out

theu are going to absolutely KILL Pittsburgh and it’s going to be beautiful 

Rudolph is going to have a red nose alright 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The red zone fails ended decent drives. That’s how the offensive stats were deceptive.

Just now, SoMAn said:

The red zone fails ended decent drives. That’s how the offensive stats were deceptive.

Absolutely….but did it FEEL that dominant to you while you were watching? That sure wasn’t the story being told by the announcers! 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Absolutely….but did it FEEL that dominant to you while you were watching? That sure wasn’t the story being told by the announcers! 

Cris "the mouth" Collingsworth was telling story not even repeatedly mentioning turnovers (3) by him.

41 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

It was the same as last year in Miami where the Bills had almost 300 yards more but still lost due to idiotic drops and turnovers. Add another 100+ yards that should have been there with the TD drop by Cook and Allen overthrow of a wide open Diggs for an 85 yard TD.

Bills dominated the game.

Edited by Big Turk

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.