Von Miller: Bills made “right decision” to sit me

Einstein

1 hour ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Hyde, Poyer and Von have all drastically lost it. 

Poyer was outstanding last weekend.

He can still play, he just has to pick his spots because he can't do it every week and stay in one piece.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Yes I do. The saints have been 100 mill over and got out of it.

And before throwing a personal insult, somone posted where a video breakdown of next year's cap shows we can be just fine even if you add Miller's cap cut to the final number.

You might go watch it before talking **** 

Not insulting, not talking crap.  The info you talk about - sketchy as it is - was well after your response that I replied too.  I would need something better that "someone" posted a video that showed some goofy conclusion they wanted it too.

PS.  The Saints????  Really, that's what you aspire for????  No man you can have the Saints all you want, they suck, you want the Bills in that kinda hell???  Sorry man but super bad analogy.  Not what I would want for a team I am rooting for.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BrainwashedBillsFan said:

I would respect it more if he went to the coaches and said “hey my play has been subpar take me out.” 

of course he’s gonna agree with the decision, everyone can see that he has been playing like ****

There's been plenty of players who threw a hissy fit when taken out even when they clearly had lost it.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Simon said:

Poyer was outstanding last weekend.

He can still play, he just has to pick his spots because he can't do it every week and stay in one piece.

I can see that, but he is losing a step.  Do we wait another season to see if he falls off that cliff or move on early?

32 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

Not insulting, not talking crap.  The info you talk about - sketchy as it is - was well after your response that I replied too.  I would need something better that "someone" posted a video that showed some goofy conclusion they wanted it too.

PS.  The Saints????  Really, that's what you aspire for????  No man you can have the Saints all you want, they suck, you want the Bills in that kinda hell???  Sorry man but super bad analogy.  Not what I would want for a team I am rooting for.

Then I apologize. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

can see that, but he is losing a step.  Do we wait another season to see if he falls off that cliff or move on early?

If they had two young safeties waiting in the wings, maybe you consider letting him go.

But they don't, so they can't, imo.

I don't know what his cap number looks like, but if it's not out of control you keep him instead of creating another hole you then have to fill.

He likes money and it's a contract year so you know you're going to get his best.

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, ProcessTruster said:

he intimated recently that the knee is not yet right.  so, yeah, just like Tre last year, year 2 after the ACL surgery is the year you come back full strength.

no real surprise here, ACL tear waste 2 seasons , not just the one in which the original injury occurs.  been shown to be the case dozens of times

is what it is.  shame. 

This right here^^^

that folk are bit ching about his performance at this point in time shows what little understanding they have of required recovery time for this sort of damage incurred on the human body, it generally takes a full year after the basic healing has happened to get back to the level the athlete was previously performing at, but first world folk gonna whine…, 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ChrisWatson#21 said:

More injured than old.  He was producing at a high level not long ago.  Von is one of those guys that was so good that even in his late years was going to continue to produce at a competent level.  Some players are just that good.  It’s a shame the injury took a lot of what was left in his tank.  

Your speculation doesn't change the fact Beane owns the risk in that contract.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.