Patriots @ Bills game thread - 1st half

Simon

3 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Who’s driving? Please don’t tell me it’s turnover machine Josh.  
FOS if you do. 

What exactly have you seen from McD to suggest otherwise? It’s a balance of mutual respect at best. He’s not getting in anybody’s face that matters, guaranteed 

5 minutes ago, Nelius said:

What exactly have you seen from McD to suggest otherwise? It’s a balance of mutual respect at best. He’s not getting in anybody’s face that matters, guaranteed 

I see him as the head coach running the show, driving this bus. You didn’t answer: if coach is along for the ride, who’s driving? Josh?😂

Respect is a good thing. These aren’t high school kids. 

1 minute ago, Dopey said:

I see him as the head coach running the show, driving this bus. You didn’t answer: if coach is along for the ride, who’s driving? Josh?😂

Respect is a good thing. These aren’t high school kids. 

I’m sorry? Could barely interpret what you were saying, but yes I’d definitely say that Josh is driving the organization for the most part. 

2 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Poorly coached teams play poorly against poor competition. Nothing new here in the McD era

I don't necessarily disagree with you.

That said, how do you get the team to play competently. These guys are professionals and make big money. It's their jobs to go out and win big over a weak opponent.  Do you send them to bed without dinner? Parcells and Belichick were masters of getting teams ready to play.

This week and last week against the Chargers they played down to the competition.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.