Bills Backers Bar In Las Vegas

longtimebillsfan

Could always head to BWW. Get there early and park yourself in front of a big screen. Ask the bartender/server/manager if they would put that screen on the Bills game for you. When I was a manager for the store on Eastern I would do it for people all the time. Of course I’m gone now and I have no idea if they have certain rules they follow now. 

3 minutes ago, mrags said:

Could always head to BWW. Get there early and park yourself in front of a big screen. Ask the bartender/server/manager if they would put that screen on the Bills game for you. When I was a manager for the store on Eastern I would do it for people all the time. Of course I’m gone now and I have no idea if they have certain rules they follow now. 

Takes some guts to suggest BDubs to someone on a Bills board

2 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Takes some guts to suggest BDubs to someone on a Bills board

He was looking for a place to watch the game because he doesn’t want to pay for streaming. It’s really that simple. There aren’t a whole lot of places that are Bills backers in Vegas. Nobody said you had to like their food. But if you love football there’s gonna be probably 4-6 wall sized TVs each with a different game on. Plus smaller TVs all around the bar that will have every other game on. You can take your pick of what you want to watch. 

yes the wings are bad compared to real wings from Buffalo. I’ve lived in Buffalo for 42 years of my life and 2 years in Vegas. I’ve managed multiple restaurants here and a BWW there. It is what it is. For people out there, those wings are about as close as you’re going to find. At least when I lived there over 15 years ago there wasn’t much. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.