One of my most amusing moments ever as a Bills fan... The Trateral

Simon

13 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

my take was Frank whychek died today and I knew something weird was going to happen.  Coincidence is God’s way of remaining anonymous.  We got one back on forward lateral, McDermott exercised some demons, and we won at our little shop of horrors with our backs against the wall.  

I hadn't even considered that until y'all started mentioning it.

Business be getting mystic up in here. :ph34r:

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, BBFL said:

I have watched this play like 50 times 😂

Kelce cheering, Toney High Stepping, refs flagging, Bills winning…

Love it!

Right through lewis hands too - would have been hilarious if he got the ball or deflected it.  

12 hours ago, Fixxxer said:

I didn't notice Thoney off-sides, so I died a little for a brief time, cursing to the refs how they missed Poyer (blitzer) being mugged by the RB. 

I saw the flag fly immediately on the snap so i knew something was wrong alignment wise.  I wasn't sure if our guy lined up Offside or if they didn't have 7 on the LOS or something.  

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

my take was Frank whychek died today and I knew something weird was going to happen.  Coincidence is God’s way of remaining anonymous.  We got one back on forward lateral, McDermott exercised some demons, and we won at our little shop of horrors with our backs against the wall.  

I noticed the irony too but I didn't know how to bring it up. 

15 hours ago, Simon said:

Anybody else experience it like this? 

> The slot is clearly lined up offside in front of 20 million people so you know its coming back anyways

> Kelce makes one of the most stunningly brilliant plays you'll ever see, but you're laughing because you know it doesn't even count

> You realize "OK, maybe that wouldn't have been the worst TD" with 1:15ish left on the clock and JA having the ball last instead of the D being out there

> Then the "Damn, should I actually wish they would have scored right there?" moment

> Then the realization that only a fvcking Bills fan could have that kind of internal debate during that moment in a game.

same monologue here. 3rd and 15 helped my nerves but part of me wondered if we’d regret that being called back.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.