Of all the joke calls in the league this year, this is the worst IMO.

Bubba Gump

“Dom DiSandro enters his 25th season with the Philadelphia Eagles. He serves as the senior advisor to the general manager/chief security officer.

DiSandro, who originally joined the Eagles in 1999, oversees all safety and security matters for players, coaches and executives. He also directs security at the team's training complex, and is responsible for security measures related to team travel and logistics and provides education on the NFL’s personal conduct policy “

So Dom just thought he was doing his job and giving a lesson at the same time…..?

10 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

This Eagles security guard, or whatever the ***** he is, gets involved in something he should have no part of?? And Greenlaw gets ejected for a 'smell my finger' move? I get what that fatty was trying to do, but it was not his place. I'm so glad the Niners pushed the Eagles stools in last night. This league is so out of control with just about everything, officiating mostly. Ever since gambling on sports became legal just about everywhere, the league has been a major disgrace. Coincidence? I don't think so. And all Roger can talk about is getting rid of the 'tush push'. I'm so close to just watching reruns of Duck Dynasty or Storage Wars on Sundays. I hope the NFL ratings plummet. 

If it's that easy to get a star player thrown out of a game, then every team should have some douche loser stand on the sidelines and get in every opposing players face and talk shiit. If it works, why not. Seems like something Belichick would've come up with. 

Good use of inactive players.

14 minutes ago, Simon said:

How in the hell has nobody made a Dom Deluise joke yet?

Y'all be slippin....

image.png.24638b04f6d21d5d046d6298ac23122e.png

Dun dunt dun.  That movie is cinematic masterpiece.  Got robbed at the Oscars. 

14 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

These amps go to 11. 

It's one louder.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

Look, I am not here to disqualify that the Eagles got lucky on a lot of calls this year.

This wasn't one of them. Greenclaw hip dropped tackled the WR out of bounds and started shoving when the sideline people started breaking them up. If the Bills did that vs KC the team would be forced to forfeit.

17 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

That was bad but it wasn't even the worst call of that drive IMO. That 15 yards personal foul where Mahomes got hit in the field of play near the sidelines was one of the absolute worst flags I've ever seen. Also the PI that WAS called earlier non the drive was a joke. 

Yes it was, but different game. I should've clarified that for the Airseven trolls. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.