No Wonder GOP Doesn't Want Votes Counted

Because he can't beat be me a verbal duel so he resorts to personal attacks.  The all do, including our beloved Moderator.  It doesn't bother me, only makes them look like teeny, tiny, pathetic little people. 

I bet they're fuming at what they perceive to be Howard Dean's personal attacks on the GOP, but they're no better.

353752[/snapback]

You bet. I'm just "fuming" that Howard Dean is chasing away moderate voters with a blowtorch. :w00t::doh:

Because he can't beat be me a verbal duel so he resorts to personal attacks.  The all do, including our beloved Moderator.  It doesn't bother me, only makes them look like teeny, tiny, pathetic little people. 

I bet they're fuming at what they perceive to be Howard Dean's personal attacks on the GOP, but they're no better.

353752[/snapback]

He can't even engage you in a verbal duel. None of us can. You never make any sense.

This is one of those philosophical questions, like if a tree fell in the woods.

If there was an election in Washington, and I didn't live there, would I really care? :lol:

353788[/snapback]

You might if you had been driven to the brink of insanity by the results of every major election for the past 6 years. :w00t::doh:

Bingo, you are correct.  I am surprised that this group which prides itself on being so well-informed  :w00t:  wasn't aware that this was going on.  Closest guv. race ever and all.

353745[/snapback]

So because we weren't talking about it means we didn't know it was going on? Quite a leap there Deb. I just think most of us felt it wasn't worth talking about. And seeing most of the response are towards the messenger rather than the message, I think we still feel that way. :doh:

There's a difference between disagreeing with someone's politics and having to read their nonsensical rants on a variety of subjects that they know nothing about.  Seriously, how many people here even knew what the hell she was talking about when they first tried reading this thread?

353764[/snapback]

So use the IGNORE feature if you can't handle it.

So use the IGNORE feature if you can't handle it.

353946[/snapback]

So your solution for the problem with your goofy logic is NOT that you clean up your logic, but rather they we all just ignore you.

Well, at least now you're making sense. :w00t:

Didn't see you in the "Enemy Within" thread. Guess you didn't have time to comment on terrorists on American soil because you were so busy raging against conservatives.

So your solution for the problem with your goofy logic is NOT that you clean up your logic, but rather they we all just ignore you.

Well, at least now you're making sense.  :w00t:

Didn't see you in the "Enemy Within" thread.  Guess you didn't have time to comment on terrorists on American soil because you were so busy raging against conservatives.

354015[/snapback]

First off it's not my fault that you can neither understand nor will you try. Considering that I work in communications, where people have no trouble at all understanding me, it's kind of funny that only people who don't like my politics can't understand.

So if it's beyond you, give up.

And regarding your personal attack about how you'd hate to have me for a mother - don't worry, if you were my kid I'd have had an abortion.

And regarding your personal attack about how you'd hate to have me for a mother - don't worry, if you were my kid I'd have had an abortion.

354065[/snapback]

i don't condone personal attacks on this board but...you are vile.

Considering that I work in communications, where people have no trouble at all understanding me, it's kind of funny that only people who don't like my politics can't understand.

So if it's beyond you, give up.

354065[/snapback]

You work in "Communications"? Is that what they are calling tele-marketing now?

I thought all those jobs were in India now. You most be special...

Akbahala Akubar!

354065[/snapback]

There's nothing I can say to make you look any worse than you look right now.

I'm glad we've established that disagreements over politics are valid reasons to terminate life in your mind. I'm glad you'd rather terminate your own children than let them be conservative.

Seriously, you're becoming a really frightening individual.

There's a difference between disagreeing with someone's politics and having to read their nonsensical rants on a variety of subjects that they know nothing about.  Seriously, how many people here even knew what the hell she was talking about when they first tried reading this thread?

353764[/snapback]

I did. Then again, I am not sure I know what I am talking about? :w00t:

I guess you just have to have been here for a while, put 2 and 2 together. Actually, it was pretty easy... Knowing she left TX to live in the Sea-Tac area of Washington.

Does everything have to be laid out in black and white?

Being on this board a long time, it is only natural to build personal descriptions of the posters here and what they talk about and deal with in their lives?

354065[/snapback]

I wonder if BlueFire will add THIS little nugget to his "crazy" list.

Doubt it, eh, BlueFire? I mean, nozzlenut is one of your left-wing heroes, isn't she?