11/5/23 Week #9 SNF GAMEDAY Bills @ Bengals Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

5 hours ago, 34-78-83 said:

This is a 40/60 to win game for the Bills as I see it, going on the road against a hot team and QB who handled us last season. The Bills CAN pull it off, but will have to win the LOS on at least one side of the ball and Josh needs to play really well. I'll be disappointed if they lose but if they look like they belong on the field out there I'll be encouraged that we can still make a run and peak toward the end of the season. A win would put me in a COMPLETELY other place mentally and confidence for the season would be high here on out.

They looked like they belonged on the field tonight physically speaking (I'll stay out of the ridiculous post game thread) which is a marked difference from the playoff game last year. So I am disappointed but encouraged. Tough to go to a real contender's place in prime time (who needed a win badly) and pull one off. Although I still think we can go to KC and win. 5-4 sucks but it is what it is.

Edited by 34-78-83

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.