Have we ever made a big move before the trade deadline?

ArdmoreRyno

4 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Crazy how Thurman was a back up to Ronnie Harmon and Robb Riddick! At least until the playoff game with Houston. HOF after that.

Robb Riddick!  I wish we had him for short yardage this season.  Dude was a TD machine

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, 1bufwarfan said:

Bears allowing Jaylon Johnson to seek trade...

"Get er' done Beane!!"

4th highest graded corner this year !!

I don't see us giving up the picks the Bears would want for this. Johnson is also going to want an extension since he's on the last year of his deal. We don't have the cap space and owe Tre a bunch of money. We also owe a bunch of other players money and just punted some cap to next year to make some space this year for contingencies/emergencies.

I just don't see it happening.

2 minutes ago, uninja said:

I don't see us giving up the picks the Bears would want for this. Johnson is also going to want an extension since he's on the last year of his deal. We don't have the cap space and owe Tre a bunch of money. We also owe a bunch of other players money and just punted some cap to next year to make some space this year for contingencies/emergencies.

I just don't see it happening.

We do have the cap space

2 hours ago, Eastport bills said:

4 hrs left till trade deadline. Beane has expressed interest in a number of positions. The question is can he deliver something to a team that desperately needs a “shot in the arm “. If he can’t please don’t make excuses for his ineptitude.

Takes two to Tango … price / $$ have to be workable 

• Like (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Takes two to Tango … price / $$ have to be workable 

Listen Boatdrinks, don’t make excuses for Beane’s ineptitude. He operates like he can lose his job if a move doesn’t pan out. Chase Young for a 3rd, Sweat for a 2nd, a ProBowl safety from Tenn for Edmunds and a5th and 6th, Leonard Williams totally paid for by the G-Men for a 2nd to Seattle.  We need to add quality depth to the defense to get anything done. Just take a deep breath and pull the trigger on a trade and it doesn’t have be with Carolina.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.