Remember the 2021 season: Concern vs Panic

transplantbillsfan

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Yep... and we beat KC and Dallas.

You take a look at our remaining schedule?

Still think that???

For what??? The Buffalo Bills????

100%. We beat a Cowboys team we matched up perfectly against to beat.

We got lucky against the Chiefs.

We folded against a falling Eagles team. 

We struggled in the 2nd half again.

We haven't had balance on the playcalling.

We will win the next two, maybe the next 3. 

We can win a playoff game but we are not an above good team. But that might be enough to get somewhere 

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Still feel that way???

Sooo... you don't think we win another game????

Bookmarked

Man... coming back to threads like this with all the concrete declarations is hilarious. :lol:

Further. There are some who overreact. Those are fine to laugh at. There are others who have or raise valid points and cause for concern. Your desire to find receipts when the bill is written is silly.

But, hey, get them endorphins 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, boyst said:

100%. We beat a Cowboys team we matched up perfectly against to beat.

We got lucky against the Chiefs.

We folded against a falling Eagles team. 

We struggled in the 2nd half again.

We haven't had balance on the playcalling.

We will win the next two, maybe the next 3. 

We can win a playoff game but we are not an above good team. But that might be enough to get somewhere 

Further. There are some who overreact. Those are fine to laugh at. There are others who have or raise valid points and cause for concern. Your desire to find receipts when the bill is written is silly.

But, hey, get them endorphins 

It worries me that this could be a trap game, we haven't been very successful with 8:00 games.

Didnt realize this thread was around cause i dropped off this site when its so toxic, but the 21 season has been something i have reminded myself of all season.  it was really dark after that TB game that year.  The genius of bellichek (only 3 passes in a hurricane) looked liked cowardice to me.  We needed help and we got some and won the division.  our end of the season is/was harder than 21 but now that were through cowboys and chiefs i think its clear how these seasons are similar.  McD has an incredible record in December.  rooting for this to be the year that he matches his Dec work in Jan/Feb.

On 12/19/2023 at 1:59 AM, transplantbillsfan said:

Still feel that way???

Sooo... you don't think we win another game????

Bookmarked

Man... coming back to threads like this with all the concrete declarations is hilarious. :lol:

Lamo you’re are real Nostradamus with a take on 12/19. These statements or predictions aren’t static. What happened 11/14? The change over to Brady had a definite impact. 

Love these posts made in hindsight.🥴

Edited by PayDaBill$

2 hours ago, PayDaBill$ said:

Lamo you’re are real Nostradamus with a take on 12/19. These statements or predictions aren’t static. What happened 11/14? The change over to Brady had a definite impact. 

Did you have to rethink this post and make it again 12 hours later for some reason?

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, PayDaBill$ said:

Guy posted this thread took a ton of crap and is now enjoying watching it turn out and he gets to do that, you posted what you posted things looked ***** hell they actually got worse before now, no shame in thinking that just ***** own it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Guy posted this thread took a ton of crap and is now enjoying watching it turn out and he gets to do that, you posted what you posted things looked ***** hell they actually got worse before now, no shame in thinking that just ***** own it.

No kidding 

56 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

You think he’d be posting had the crap storm with Dorsey continued?  

Gmab, we’re still capable of regressing & not out of the woods yet.  See  last night.  Game broke our way but dear lord that was vs a very  mediocre team, a lifer no PT backup qb and an interim coach.  

Nice we’re still in the picture but this team is still hard to figure at times.

Edited by PayDaBill$
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, PayDaBill$ said:

You think he’d be posting had the crap storm with Dorsey continued?  

Gmab, we’re still capable of regressing & not out of the woods yet.  See  last night.  Game broke our way but dear lord that was vs a very  mediocre team, a lifer no PT backup qb and an interim coach.  

Nice we’re still in the picture but this team is still hard to figure at times.

Ohhh... I get it now. I just looked at the timing of your deleted post and it was during the game.

Lemme guess... you thought the Bills were going to lose so you preemptively started gloating that I was wrong and you were right and then we won so you had to delete it...

amiright???

I guess you're one of those fans. :lol:

Edited by transplantbillsfan
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Imagine if every poster bumped an accurate prediction? This place would be a disorganized mess. It's hilariously petty to go bumping your own thread and calling out other posters. As if the OP suffered some truma he deserves retribution for as a result of not being wrong. I wonder how many times other posters have called the OP out when he was wrong? Answers probably never because people don't go to that length of being scorned over a internet forum. 

• Eyeroll 1

On 12/24/2023 at 11:42 AM, Mikie2times said:

Imagine if every poster bumped an accurate prediction? This place would be a disorganized mess. It's hilariously petty to go bumping your own thread and calling out other posters. As if the OP suffered some truma he deserves retribution for as a result of not being wrong. I wonder how many times other posters have called the OP out when he was wrong? Answers probably never because people don't go to that length of being scorned over a internet forum. 

You must be new.

Happens here all the time.

On 12/24/2023 at 4:28 PM, transplantbillsfan said:

Ohhh... I get it now. I just looked at the timing of your deleted post and it was during the game.

Lemme guess... you thought the Bills were going to lose so you preemptively started gloating that I was wrong and you were right and then we won so you had to delete it...

amiright???

I guess you're one of those fans. :lol:

Lmfao you’re a regular Kreskin.

You still aren’t right.

Like I’ve repeatedly said this team improved and got a bump with Brady (somewhat) but the offensive is still far from clicking on all cylinders and this team has a lot to figure out on both sides of the ball.

Pretty much all my comments made while KD was the OC were spot on & pretty much still very relevant today.

Glad you’re such a revisionist thinker 🥴

Edited by PayDaBill$

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.