Congrats Josh

78thealltimegreat

It’s a small thing but man it goes to show you how special of a player he is

HISTORY: #Bills QB Josh Allen just passed the great Brett Favre to become the fifth-fastest quarterback in #NFL history to reach 150 career passing touchdowns. Trailing only Dan Marino, Patrick Mahomes, Aaron Rodgers, and Andrew Luck.

Like many of us old timers on here remember before he got here life was pretty much looking forward to the draft by Halloween. 

• Like (+1) 11
  • Awesome! (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 4

19 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

It’s a small thing but man it goes to show you how special of a player he is

HISTORY: #Bills QB Josh Allen just passed the great Brett Favre to become the fifth-fastest quarterback in #NFL history to reach 150 career passing touchdowns. Trailing only Dan Marino, Patrick Mahomes, Aaron Rodgers, and Andrew Luck.

Like many of us old timers on here remember before he got here life was pretty much looking forward to the draft by Halloween. 

Old timers?   That was 7 years ago 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

18 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Yeah Favre won MVP in his 4th, 5th, and 6th, seasons and Won the Superbowl.  The stats are great, Marino has craploads,  and all I care about is Superbowl wins.

I can see you only joined in august so you are brand new to bills mafia but trust me before Josh Allen the Buffalo Bills are basically what the New England Patriots are without Tom Brady now 

Edited by 78thealltimegreat

36 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

7 years ago was 2016 but this board under its former form was around much longer then that and many of us who remember the board say pre 2015 and earlier remember the days of trying get Kyle Orton out of retirement. 

I am aware of the history just saying it was not that long ago.  

7 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

I am aware of the history just saying it was not that long ago.  

Yeh Matt i know you’ve around awhile but if you noticed many of the posters on here have only popped up in the last couple years which is understandable Bills weren’t really the national following they are now. 

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Yeh Matt i know you’ve around awhile but if you noticed many of the posters on here have only popped up in the last couple years which is understandable Bills weren’t really the national following they are now. 

Time posting on a message board doesn't necessarily mean fandom

My father is 70 and never posted on a message board but he's been watching the bills inception

Since he's not on the message board does he mean that he's not a fan lol

I understand what you're saying but message board posting doesn't pertain to fandom

33 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I can see you only joined in august so you are brand new to bills mafia but trust me before Josh Allen the Buffalo Bills are basically what the New England Patriots are without Tom Brady now 

The Buffalo Bills also won two AFL championships... Which the Patriots never did

And went to four straight super bowls which the Patriots never did

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Time posting on a message board doesn't necessarily mean fandom

My father is 70 and never posted on a message board but he's been watching the bills inception

Since he's not on the message board does he mean that he's not a fan lol

I understand what you're saying but message board posting doesn't pertain to fandom

The Buffalo Bills also won two AFL championships... Which the Patriots never did

And went to four straight super bowls which the Patriots never did

Yeh but they have 6 Lombardi trophies with Tom and the Bills finally have a guy that gives them a chance every year which is something they didn’t have while Tom was in New England.  

4 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Yeh but they have 6 Lombardi trophies with Tom and the Bills finally have a guy that gives them a chance every year which is something they didn’t have while Tom was in New England.  

Agreed 

Seriously after 17 years of no playoffs... I look forward to every game.. and every single time I get to watch Josh Allen strap on a Bill's uniform

Because I know it's not forever

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

7 years ago was 2016 but this board under its former form was around much longer then that and many of us who remember the board say pre 2015 and earlier remember the days of trying get Kyle Orton out of retirement. 

Some of us were around, whenever this board came into existence well before Kyle orton

Edited by John from Riverside

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

If I remember right this board really got going during the JP Losman years 

I saw JP Losman throw one 65 yds in the air to Lee Evans in Glendale, AZ

33 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Earlier than that.  Try RJ/Flutie.  

God, I had to go back and make sure this is correct.. I saw Flutie come in for the first time as a Bill and lead the team into position to win the game when Steve Christie misses an absolute chip shot (ball headed right at me in the stands) badly left in San Diego, week 1 1998.

I saw Doug Flutie beat the Bills in San Diego on a last minute QB scramble.

Allow me to also throw in here that I was there in the soccer arena when Peterman went bananas to the other team in Carson, CA. 

I’m somewhere around 0-10 when attending Bills road games, dating back to a Super Bowl era loss at the LA Coliseum.

Edited by Thrivefourfive

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.