Hunter Renfrow

Buffalo_Stampede

It’s not sexy, but he’s a quality player who needs a fresh start.

creates separation with great “ad lib” routes.

IMO would immediately help this offense and fill the Beasley void Josh keeps missing 

my only concern would be, we need to keep Kincaid as a priority in the passing game

Kincaid and Renfrow in slot, Diggs Davis wide

Quick release, hit the open target, hurry up offense.

7 hours ago, Big Turk said:

I prefer this one

image.thumb.png.03228f50fd3671d4be3bfbb59358cc31.png

They're not eating that dead Cap hit to lose his talent and only move up half'ish of a round. This is not getting it done. 

I'm far from cap expert but I think if we acquire him, it's a fairly friendly deal next year because of tenn dead cap hit... again, grain of salt because I don't seek out sports math lol but I think I got the right idea

4th minimum. Maybe a 7th or some kind of trigger for a higher pick if "Bills/Hopkins does 'x' "

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Can't we trade for him and immediately extend him?  Or since teams need to have that CAP space available before acquiring a player, work out the deal with the Raiders so that they extend him to exactly the contract we want before we sign him?  I don't know if that's possible... but it could make the trade work.

Renfrow's current contract is just over $11m AAV.  He's Cole Beasley, but better. 

I would much rather pay Renfrow $11m for the next handful of seasons and draft a WR in the first few rounds than pay Gabe Davis the $13-$17m he's going to get as a 2nd contract.

100% this. Keep Gabe, who I'd then be excited about again, FOR 2023. he walks in off season... we figure it out from there. 

Need to keep drafting a receiver in top 3 rounds and keep that cupboard stocked. Keep giving josh targets on the cheap, and if we can't resign them, josh inflated their value in FA (some atleast) and keep comp picks rolling in.

Side note, beane needs to stock his front office with best black dudes available. Would love to have some extra 'diversity picks' (idk what they're actually called) rolling in

On 10/16/2023 at 10:49 AM, Buffalo_Stampede said:

We have a bunch of JAGS other than Diggs that can’t run routes.

hot take alert!!!!!

you could start a thread about that....amirite??!!

26 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

100% this. Keep Gabe, who I'd then be excited about again, FOR 2023. he walks in off season... we figure it out from there. 

Need to keep drafting a receiver in top 3 rounds and keep that cupboard stocked. Keep giving josh targets on the cheap, and if we can't resign them, josh inflated their value in FA (some atleast) and keep comp picks rolling in.

Side note, beane needs to stock his front office with best black dudes available. Would love to have some extra 'diversity picks' (idk what they're actually called) rolling in

who?

If you think the Bills got a JAG WR depth chart, go check out what the Fish might be rolling with if both Hill and Waddle are banged up. Now when you're done with that go check out what the Jets have after Wilson. Good thing they got rid of Elijah Moore! 

Harty is supposed to be modern day Renfrow+, and he actually looked good that one time he caught a pass and turned it into a first. Truly just that one time, though. And he seems awful as returner. Still not excited by yet another guy to add to the Harty/Shakir/Sherfield logjam, all of who take targets away from Kincaid.

Edited by Nelius

10 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Gabe for starters. it’s going to happen if we keep drafting pass catchers. Put Gabe on the Raiders and his 2nd contract likely isnt anything near what hes going to get this summer

I’m pretty sure Gabe is already on the roster

Edited by Mr. WEO

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.