Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

27 minutes ago, Westside said:

Some allies we are!  

19 minutes ago, Westside said:

I agree, but we have a ***** for a president.

Hey, he's doing it for Michigan...

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Westside said:

I agree, but we have a ***** for a president.

Why?  Genocidal Israel starts fights and we need to then go to war to save them?  We already funded their military plenty.  They are like a toxic girlfriend who enjoys getting you into fights with other guys so she feels wanted.

Edit - was meant to quote wnyguy above yours.

Edited by sleeby
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

There isn't an individual with a functioning brain cell that wouldn't acknowledge that Iran has been attacking the US since 1979.

Demented Biden and Third Term Obammy paying Iran to attack the US and its Allies.  What a mess.  

5 hours ago, sleeby said:

Why?  Genocidal Israel starts fights and we need to then go to war to save them?  We already funded their military plenty.  They are like a toxic girlfriend who enjoys getting you into fights with other guys so she feels wanted.

History would suggest this is a uniquely unsupported claim. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, sherpa said:

There isn't an individual with a functioning brain cell that wouldn't acknowledge that Iran has been attacking the US since 1979.

Pfft. This doesn’t even deserve a reply. You can’t smell your own crap. 

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

3 separate strikes. 3. Now I don’t know how many Biden used in that Afghan family but if it’s 3 I’m sure he’s guilty too. I’m sure the USS liberty was a “mistake” too. 

Edited by Justice

17 minutes ago, Justice said:

Pfft. This doesn’t even deserve a reply. You can’t smell your own crap. 

Well, I had the opportunity to respond directly in 1979, the year I mentioned, and I've followed the Iranian exportation of murder since, so I really don't give a rat's about your judgement of whether it deserves a reply.

Not in the least.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

History would suggest this is a uniquely unsupported claim. 

Not the past 50 years of history in which Israel has been committing genocide.   You do understand zionism? The gov't of Israel is not the religion of Judaism.  

And it's actually a globally accepted claim.  

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

Well, I had the opportunity to respond directly in 1979, the year I mentioned, and I've followed the Iranian exportation of murder since, so I really don't give a rat's about your judgement of whether it deserves a reply.

Not in the least.

It’s a drop in the bucket compared to the US did. Having said that maybe we had it coming. 

17 minutes ago, sleeby said:

Not the past 50 years of history in which Israel has been committing genocide.   You do understand zionism? The gov't of Israel is not the religion of Judaism.  

He’s not ready for this conversation. They can do no wrong in his eyes.

King David Hotel? Didn’t happen. The Nakba? They did no wrong. USS Liberty? Ahhh it was just an accident. Expansion of illegal settlements and land grabs? Pfft. The 6 day war? They had to attack first. They were forced. They had to take land from that invasion too (conveniently).

He’s 

15 hours ago, sleeby said:

Edit - was meant to quote wnyguy above yours.

Did you forget who started this war? Or who funds hamas?

8 hours ago, sleeby said:

You stated that Israel starts these things.

Really?

Six Day War.

Yom Kippur.

Oct 7.

8 hours ago, Justice said:

It’s a drop in the bucket compared to the US did. Having said that maybe we had it coming. 

Attacking the US Embassy and taking hostages?

Laying mines in the Persian Gulf to disrupt international trade and eventually mining a US combatant?

Supporting insurgencies in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria, resulting in US deaths?

Firing at Us ships and airplanes in the Persian Gulf?

Provacotive naval actions against US Navy vessels?

Training and arming surrogates to wage war against Israel from Gaza, Lebanon and Yemen? 

8 hours ago, Justice said:

He’s not ready for this conversation. They can do no wrong in his eyes.

Without a doubt, the stupidest stuff that gets posted here is when someone posts what he guesses someone else thinks.

Only a few people do it, but it's always ignorant.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, sherpa said:

You stated that Israel starts these things.

Really?

Six Day War.

Yom Kippur.

Oct 7.

Attacking the US Embassy and taking hostages?

Laying mines in the Persian Gulf to disrupt international trade and eventually mining a US combatant?

Supporting insurgencies in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria, resulting in US deaths?

Firing at Us ships and airplanes in the Persian Gulf?

Provacotive naval actions against US Navy vessels?

Training and arming surrogates to wage war against Israel from Gaza, Lebanon and Yemen? 

Without a doubt, the stupidest stuff that gets posted here is when someone posts what he guesses someone else thinks.

Only a few people do it, but it's always ignorant.

YOU ARE A MORON. My favorite part is when you said, “Supporting insurgencies in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria, resulting in US deaths? Firing at Us ships and airplanes in the Persian Gulf?”  I’m not even going to explain why. Lol. Get off this platform. Put your laptop down or phone or whatever the hell it is you use and get yourself another hobby. 

1 hour ago, Justice said:

YOU ARE A MORON. My favorite part is when you said, “Supporting insurgencies in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria, resulting in US deaths? Firing at Us ships and airplanes in the Persian Gulf?”  I’m not even going to explain why. Lol. Get off this platform. Put your laptop down or phone or whatever the hell it is you use and get yourself another hobby. 

These didn't happen?

It isn't what I "said."

It's what they have done, without doubt.

Remember the skirmish is the Persian Gulf after they fired on US Navy ships and planes, which was after they mined the Gulf, and well after they seized the embassy and grabbed a bunch of hostages, but well before they sponsored insurgencies and trained and equipped surrogates in Gaza, Southern Lebanon, Syria and Yemin?

You know, the folks that are firing unguided missiles into civilian populations in Israel on a daily basis.

The regime whose stated goal is to eliminate Israel?

The one who executes woman for not dressing appropriately? 

I have plenty of interests.

You are not one of them, and I do just fine without your idiotic suggestions.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, sherpa said:

These didn't happen?

It isn't what I "said."

It's what they have done, without doubt.

Remember the skirmish is the Persian Gulf after they fired on US Navy ships and planes, which was after they mined the Gulf, and well after they seized the embassy and grabbed a bunch of hostages, but well before they sponsored insurgencies and trained and equipped surrogates in Gaza, Southern Lebanon, Syria and Yemin?

You know, the folks that are firing unguided missiles into civilian populations in Israel on a daily basis.

The regime whose stated goal is to eliminate Israel?

The one who executes woman for not dressing appropriately? 

I have plenty of interests.

You are not one of them, and I do just fine without your idiotic suggestions.

Completely oblivious lol 

16 minutes ago, Justice said:

Completely oblivious lol 

Ya.

I'm completely oblivious.

I haven't seen this, in some cases, first hand.

OK.

You, on the other hand are the voice of reason.

Judging people you have no idea about.

Proclamations that our women are whores, that we all cheat on each other and the Israelis planned and executed the Oct 7 murders.

Those claims mark you as someone who should be paid attention to.

Perhaps.......But certainly not by me or any other sane person. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, sherpa said:

Ya.

I'm completely oblivious.

I haven't seen this, in some cases, first hand.

OK.

You, on the other hand are the voice of reason.

Judging people you have no idea about.

Proclamations that our women are whores, that we all cheat on each other and the Israelis planned and executed the Oct 7 murders.

Those claims mark you as someone who should be paid attention to.

Perhaps.......But certainly not by me or any other sane person. 

I didn’t say they planned it. I said they knew. And they did. Keep believing those liars though. They said they weren’t warned but then admitted to it. Thats  the behavior of a guilty party. They did kill many of their own in cross fire. Another fact your dumbass won’t accept. 

Like I said before define *****. Me and all my friends/relatives married virgins. I know you won’t believe that because you can’t. You can’t comprehend that because you think a lady with about 10 bodies isn’t a *****. And yes your divorce rate is extremely high. I’m not gonna sugarcoat *****. Tough titty if you can’t take it. I can’t even go on X without running into some only fans ad. Foh. 

5 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Now show me the dancing Israelis. You can’t though because you’re intellectually dishonest. 

Edited by Justice
  • Vomit 1