Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

20 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Without more reporting it's a good chance its Hamas trying to use civilian clothing. 

There's an even better chance that they had zero clue if they were Hamas or not, and instead just fired either way.  I understand that war isn't pretty, but killing indiscriminately is a major reason we're here to start with, on both sides.  Hamas needs dealt with, that is clear.  But Israel is no better.  They set up aid stations for food and supplies, and then bombed the area.  But it's ok because a couple may have been Hamas?

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, cle23 said:

There's an even better chance that they had zero clue if they were Hamas or not, and instead just fired either way.  I understand that war isn't pretty, but killing indiscriminately is a major reason we're here to start with, on both sides.  Hamas needs dealt with, that is clear.  But Israel is no better.  They set up aid stations for food and supplies, and then bombed the area.  But it's ok because a couple may have been Hamas?

Doctored video.  Completely fake.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

On 3/20/2024 at 12:05 AM, The Frankish Reich said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/mar/19/jared-kushner-gaza-waterfront-property-israel-negev

Sometimes just keeping your mouth shut is the greatest skill of all, Jared.

Yikes! A few quotes that stood out to me:

1. Kushner casually remarks how Bibi “maybe” won’t allow Palestinians to return to Gaza. He comes across as disturbingly comfortable with the concept of ethnic cleansing. Sociopaths gonna sociopath, I suppose…

2. Kushner thinks a two-state solution is “a super bad idea” that “would essentially be rewarding an act of terror.” Contrast that with Biden’s statements in which he has at least referred to a two-state solution as the long-term goal.

This is presumably the key Gaza crisis policy difference between Biden and Trump. Believe it or not, Trump and the GOP are willingly positioning themselves to the political RIGHT of an ongoing genocide…since there is apparently perfect accordance between Bibi and Trump. Joe Biden is still “Genocide Joe” to me because it’s happening on his presidential watch and because he’s had over 5 months to alter the situation via aggressive diplomacy, suspension of military aid, and/or economic sanctions. Nevertheless…rhetoric at least suggests some faint hope of future course reversal under continued Democrat control.

3. According to Kushner, “if you think about even the construct, Gaza was not really a historical precedent. It was the result of a war. You had tribes in different places and then Gaza became a thing. Egypt used to run it and then over time different governments came in.”

Ugh. Can Zionists like this idiot comprehend the irony of such a political statement?? The mindset of settler colonialism is apparently one of pathological brain rot and normalized sociopathy. Ethnic cleansing, collective punishment, and genocide appear to be the inevitable end stage of 75 years of this mindset. Multiple other countries can claim rights to Gaza based on the past several thousand years of history preceding the Nakba: Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, even Greece and Italy lol… What would be the strength of Israel’s claim other than “Western imperialistic might makes right” morality, a few passages in the Torah, and possibly also payback for Samson’s (that hot Biblical guy with great hair) misadventure during his sojourn there?!

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Doc said:

So Justice, do you think Putin orchestrated the terrorist attack on his own country?

ISiS did it. Didn’t you know? ISIS attacks everyone except for the one everyone thinks they would attack. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Justice said:

ISiS did it. Didn’t you know? ISIS attacks everyone except for the one everyone thinks they would attack. 

So judging by your sarcasm, you don't think ISIS did it?  But they're taking credit for it anyway?

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

So judging by your sarcasm, you don't think ISIS did it?  But they're taking credit for it anyway?

Idk. They took credit for it. In my heart I don’t believe it though. Sounds fishy to me. Islamists usually go on suicide missions. They can’t afford to be caught. Waiting on Putin to confirm it. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Justice said:

Idk. They took credit for it. In my heart I don’t believe it though. Sounds fishy to me. Islamists usually go on suicide missions. They can’t afford to be caught. Waiting on Putin to confirm it. 

Why claim credit if they didn't do it?  Why not let Russia believe it was Ukraine?  The most logical explanation is they did do it and wanted to boast because they love to kill.

8 minutes ago, Justice said:

This POS came cheap 

There ya go.  Can't spend the money if you go on a suicide mission...

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Why claim credit if they didn't do it?  Why not let Russia believe it was Ukraine?  The most logical explanation is they did do it and wanted to boast because they love to kill.

There ya go.  Can't spend the money if you go on a suicide mission...

Like I said idk yet. These sound more like mercenaries, to me. 

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Justice said:

Like I said idk yet. These sound more like mercenaries, to me. 

Yeah, that's what I was getting at.  Paid for by ISIS.  Maybe they're starting to realize that the 72 virgins aren't worth it?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Yeah, that's what I was getting at.  Paid for by ISIS.  Maybe they're starting to realize that the 72 virgins aren't worth it?

I’ve never once heard about this 72 virgins thing until non Muslims told me. 

It’s amazing to me how quick you guys are to believe what you hear. You act like you were the one that got the call from ISIS and you knew for a fact it was ISIS on the phone. Furthermore you think ISIS is what they tell you it is. Actions. I lean on actions. These ***** never attacked Israel. Not once. They bring chaos to every Muslim country though. Muslims are their target. They’ve killed more Muslims than anyone else by far. 

Edited by Justice
  • Haha (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, Justice said:

I’ve never once heard about this 72 virgins thing until non Muslims told me. 

It’s amazing to me how quick you guys are to believe what you hear. You act like you were the one that got the call from ISIS and you knew for a fact it was ISIS on the phone. Furthermore you think ISIS is what they tell you it is. Actions. I lean on actions. These ***** never attacked Israel. Not once. They bring chaos to every Muslim country though. Muslims are their target. They’ve killed more Muslims than anyone else by far. 

I heard about the 70-something virgins a long time ago.  It's mostly a joke to me.

So if it's Jews, why did they attack Russia?

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Doc said:

I heard about the 70-something virgins a long time ago.  It's mostly a joke to me.

So if it's Jews, why did they attack Russia?

I didn’t say it’s the Jews. Idk who or why just yet. 

I did find this pretty threatening though but I don’t who this is and why he’d say these things…

Edited by Justice
  • Haha (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Justice said:

I did find this pretty threatening though but I don’t who this is and why he’d say these things…

How dumb are you?  These terrorist asshols take credit for every slaughter regardless of who did it.  What a mess.  Nice job Biden. 

• Like (+1) 1

id5611367-2024-03-12T183447Z_2_LYNXNPEK2

Netanyahu Tells Blinken That Israel Will Launch Rafah Offensive ‘Alone’ If US Opposes

by Aldgra Fredly

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told visiting State Secretary Antony Blinken on Friday that Israel could launch a ground offensive in Gaza’s southernmost city Rafah “alone” without U.S. backing. Mr. Blinken met with the Israeli leader in Tel Aviv on March 22 and urged Israel not to invade Rafah, saying that such an action “risks wreaking greater havoc.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/world/netanyahu-tells-blinken-that-israel-will-launch-rafah-offensive-alone-if-us-opposes-5613587?

15 hours ago, Justice said:

What’s so ***** funny? If this was an Arab you’d have the pissed off emoji. Foh you bigots. 

• Haha (+1) 1