Rich Eisen on The Mafia traveling to London

BisonMan

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Rich Eisen boarded the plane from LAX literally right in front of me on Wednesday afternoon. He was the last one on in upper class and we were right behind him in business class. He then proceeded to drop a bunch of red vines all over the boarding area. His ‘entourage’ was a total of two people and being as the flight was coming from Los Angeles I can honestly say I counted a total of THREE people wearing Bills gear. So In short, if he actually complained….sounds like he’s full of crap. 

I don't think he said it was Bills fans they just joked that it might, how was your flight, have a fun conversation?

32 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Rich Eisen boarded the plane from LAX literally right in front of me on Wednesday afternoon. He was the last one on in upper class and we were right behind him in business class. He then proceeded to drop a bunch of red vines all over the boarding area. His ‘entourage’ was a total of two people and being as the flight was coming from Los Angeles I can honestly say I counted a total of THREE people wearing Bills gear. So In short, if he actually complained….sounds like he’s full of crap. 

Direct flight from LAX to UK? Is that a thing?

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Rich Eisen boarded the plane from LAX literally right in front of me on Wednesday afternoon. He was the last one on in upper class and we were right behind him in business class. He then proceeded to drop a bunch of red vines all over the boarding area. His ‘entourage’ was a total of two people and being as the flight was coming from Los Angeles I can honestly say I counted a total of THREE people wearing Bills gear. So In short, if he actually complained….sounds like he’s full of crap. ⁶⁵d

He didn't say anything about Bills fans on the plane.  He just said there were lots of Bills fans at the passport check.

Edited by Billy Claude
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

Direct flight from LAX to UK? Is that a thing?

You clearly don’t get out much. 😉 There are MANY flights direct from LAX to just about everywhere in the world. Ours was on Virgin Atlantic but there are others. 

48 minutes ago, Billy Claude said:

He didn't say anything about Bills fans on the plane.  He just said there were lots of Bills fans at the passport check.

Aha. I didn’t watch his show or hear the clip. But I’d did think it was funny that we saw him spill his red vines…which he was sucking down in the boarding area. And yes Heathrow was packed with Bills fans on Thursday morning when we arrived. But other than being a bit groggy from the flight, I didn’t see anyone doing anything other than greeting each other with the customary “Go Bills”! 

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

You clearly don’t get out much. 😉 There are MANY flights direct from LAX to just about everywhere in the world. Ours was on Virgin Atlantic but there are others. 

Aha. I didn’t watch his show or hear the clip. But I’d did think it was funny that we saw him spill his red vines…which he was sucking down in the boarding area. And yes Heathrow was packed with Bills fans on Thursday morning when we arrived. But other than being a bit groggy from the flight, I didn’t see anyone doing anything other than greeting each other with the customary “Go Bills”! 

He didn't say they were behaving badly either. Just that there were a lot of them.  They then made some folding table jokes afterwards but those wee just jokes.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.