"Suckers and Losers"---Trump on our GI's

You know she is right. I mean attacking people who are serving the country, that's so pathetic 

“It’s disgusting!” Haley replied. “I mean, every bit of it’s disgusting, you know, to sit there and mock my husband for not being with me on the presidential trail because he is deployed and serving our country.”

“You mock one veteran, you’re mocking all veterans,” she continued. “But this is a pattern, Dana. He’s done this over and over again. Whether he went and called military members suckers, whether he was at Arlington Cemetery saying what was in it for them, why would they do this? The problem with Trump is he’s never been anywhere near a uniform.”

She then mocked Trump for avoiding combat when he was eligible over an alleged “bone spurs” issue that Trump’s critics have long used for derision.

On 2/11/2024 at 5:38 AM, Doc said:

That's about as dumb as people saying Melania was gone because she was with her sick mother.

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

@JaCrispy - don’t you love when your friends here do stuff like this and you sit back like and take it?

Embarrassing.

If there’s one thing that has been universally true since I came to the board, it’s that depending on what camp you’re in, they will totally overlook the idiocy of their camp and then jump on you for jumping on them

7 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

If there’s one thing that has been universally true since I came to the board, it’s that depending on what camp you’re in, they will totally overlook the idiocy of their camp and then jump on you for jumping on them

I was talking about what Trump said. And I’ve been saying Trump should say/tweet less since he got elected. 

• 4 weeks later...

You've chosen to ignore content by BillStime. Options 

4 weeks later...

If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself.
- Joseph Goebbels

• 2 weeks later...