WTF Does One Cook for a Themed Tailgate Meal When the Bills Play the Washington COMMANDERS?

HIT BY SPIKES

The title here confused me because I misread it:

"WTF Does One Cook for a Themed Tailgate Meal When the Bills Play the Washington COMMANDERS?

So many people here are calling the Commanders "WTF" like in that other thread, I thought the title read:

"[Washington Football Team] Does One Cook for a Themed Tailgate Meal When the Bills Play the Washington COMMANDERS?"

which was weird, like one guy cooked the entire tailgate meal for the 60,000 fans or whatever.

I didn't see the question mark at the end.

Edited by chongli

29 minutes ago, chongli said:

The title here confused me because I misread it:

"WTF Does One Cook for a Themed Tailgate Meal When the Bills Play the Washington COMMANDERS?

So many people here are calling the Commanders "WTF" like in that other thread, I thought the title read:

"[Washington Football Team] Does One Cook for a Themed Tailgate Meal When the Bills Play the Washington COMMANDERS?"

which was weird, like one guy cooked the entire tailgate meal for the 60,000 fans or whatever.

I didn't see the question mark at the end.

I experienced similar confusion added to by "Cook" being capitalized. We've already established that he can't break arm tackles... what more is there to talk about?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Plenty of good suggestions here.

Going to fire up the Wood Burning Pizza Oven and use tomatoes (with RED SKINS) from the garden and make two big pizzas -- a Seafood one with shrimp, clams, scallop, etc. and a Wholewheat one with Hot Italian Sausage and veggies from the garden including Hot Peppers.

Thanks for the advice.

• Like (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, HIT BY SPIKES said:

Plenty of good suggestions here.

Going to fire up the Wood Burning Pizza Oven and use tomatoes (with RED SKINS) from the garden and make two big pizzas -- a Seafood one with shrimp, clams, scallop, etc. and a Wholewheat one with Hot Italian Sausage and veggies from the garden including Hot Peppers.

Thanks for the advice.

You should also make turtle soup and top it with sherry…

https://louisiana.kitchenandculture.com/recipes/commanders-turtle-soup

…not really specific to the football team, but Commander’s Palace in NOLA made it famous. 

45 minutes ago, transient said:

You should also make turtle soup and top it with sherry…

https://louisiana.kitchenandculture.com/recipes/commanders-turtle-soup

…not really specific to the football team, but Commander’s Palace in NOLA made it famous. 

Can't buy turtle meat in Canada.

Had it in St Lucia last year where they still have a harvest.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.