Sugar High Josh and our Sweet Tooth

Goin Breakdown

6 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Josh today: "it's a double edged sword. Sometimes I get away with it and some times I don't."

Spoken like an immature kid who didn't learn his lesson! These coaches are not holding him accountable. Absolutely ridiculous.

Is that a real quote?  

We could have punted our way to victory.  Instead Josh willed them back into the game going for the kill shot.

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Josh today: "it's a double edged sword. Sometimes I get away with it and some times I don't."

Spoken like an immature kid who didn't learn his lesson! These coaches are not holding him accountable. Absolutely ridiculous.

Is that quote supposed to be satire?

23 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Is that a real quote?  

We could have punted our way to victory.  Instead Josh willed them back into the game going for the kill shot.

20 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Is that quote supposed to be satire?

He actually said that today word for word. I blame the coaches as much as him. It's going to happen again, he didn't learn a d*mn thing 

• Like (+1) 1

I think a lot of it is trying to make everyone happy. I also feel like he's feeling the pressure a little bit this season after being the Madden cover boy and being approached to do all sorts of commercials. He wants to prove he's "that guy". He's also feeling the pressure of the lofty expectations of the team and having come up short the past couple seasons.

He has to play a little smarter. And I'm not talking about taking hits. I'm talking about these 70 yard bombs he's throwing with people in his face when he doesn't have his legs planted or is on the run. Both of those picks I could tell had no shot of being a completion as soon as he let it go and he should too.

He's got to get out of his head and just focus on playing his game. Damn what everyone else is saying. Damn what everyone else is expecting. If a lane is open, take off and run. If someone's open and you aren't under extreme duress and can really lead into your throw with your feet underneath you, take a shot. Other than that, take what's there to whoever is open or in a good matchup. Diggs or otherwise.

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

He actually said that today word for word. I blame the coaches as much as him. It's going to happen again, he didn't learn a d*mn thing 

I just watched the same conference today.  Couldn't believe he said that?  His stubbornness is only exceeded by his recklessness.  Dude just won't learn. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.