Official "Kiss My Assss You Crybabies" Thread

IDBillzFan

You know, I have never seen so many fans so quick to strap on knee pads, spray a little Bianca in their mouths and get to work blowing things...out of proportion.

Did Brady look good last night? Yes.

Did Edge fumble twice and cost the Colts the game? Yes.

Did the Super Bowl champs look good in their first game? Absolutely.

Did they look invincible? Ummm...9 consecutive running plays right up their fuggin' gut for a touchdown? More yards in a single game than they gave up in any game last year? Double the amount of points they gave up on the average game last year? Yeah, they're real invincible.

Have we seen the 2004 Bills play ONE down this season yet? ONE SINGLE FREAKIN' DOWN???? No.

But that doesn't stop people from posting thread after thread, comment after comment, about how badly we're going to get our asses handed to us in a game that isn't going to be played FOR ANOTHER FUGGIN' MONTH! And it doesn't keep people from sitting around moaning, "Oh, those Patriots have everything and we have nothing. They're so great. They're so incredible. I wish I had what they have."

What a bunch of jealous crybabies.

Here's an idea. Patriot fans are NOTORIOUS for riding the winner until it fails. Just become a Patriots fan and shut the hell up! But don't come crying back to this board WHEN the day comes that the Patriots start to fall and the Bills start to rise. And that day WILL come. Maybe not this year...maybe not next year...but it WILL come.

Oh, but seeing as so many people can clearly predict what is going to happen this year when we haven't played a single game, you ALL must have crystal balls. If that's the case, do me a favor; put on your knee pads, become a Patsy fan, play with your crystal balls, and while you're down there, let me turn around so you can kiss my everlovin' ass.

I'm proud of our team, regardless of how they ultimately match up to the Patriots or any of the other teams out there, so for those of you NOT interested in the Patriots lovefest, give me a "HELL YEAH!!!" for the asswhooping that is coming down on Jacksonville this Sunday.

Who's with me?

Oh hell yeah LA, what a great post!

All of these whiners and complainers can go become Patriot fans for all I care...I respect the Patriots for sure, but if the Patriots think they can roll into Buffalo for an easy win, they have another thing coming. Its going to be a brutal game when we play them, thats for sure.

I take off my hat to you (and whats left of my receding hairline)

This place was becoming a Patsies board all day. I didnt bother reading those threads but I agree, why whine about that one game. Lets allow our guys to get a few under thier belts before we start raving about the new dynasty. They won 1 friggin game!!! They did not defeat the Lombardi Packers! They beat the Colts, a team witha notoriously crappy defense. That was not the super bowl.

Thank LA

The Pats are God, the Bills suck, 1918!!! GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I admire and like the Pats a TON....just like the way they are coached and play the game....and I like good young QBs eat up the field. Doesnt mean I dont root against them to win when necessary.

If conducting an impartial anaylsis of another team and enjoying watching another team for no other reason than because they are GOOD, makes me less of a Bills fan, than so be it. Im confident enough in the level of my loyalty to the Bills to allow myself to enjoy watching and admiring other teams...especially good ones.

You know, I have never seen so many fans so quick to strap on knee pads, spray a little Bianca in their mouths and get to work blowing things...out of proportion.

Did they look invincible? Ummm...9 consecutive running plays right up their fuggin' gut for a touchdown? More yards in a single game than they gave up in any game last year? Double the amount of points they gave up on the average game last year? Yeah, they're real invincible.

Have we seen the 2004 Bills play ONE down this season yet? ONE SINGLE FREAKIN' DOWN???? No.

But that doesn't stop people from posting thread after thread, comment after comment, about how badly we're going to get our asses handed to us in a game that isn't going to be played FOR ANOTHER FUGGIN' MONTH! And it doesn't keep people from sitting around moaning, "Oh, those Patriots have everything and we have nothing. They're so great. They're so incredible. I wish I had what they have."

Here's an idea. Patriot fans are NOTORIOUS for riding the winner until it fails. Just become a Patriots fan and shut the hell up! But don't come crying back to this board WHEN the day comes that the Patriots start to fall and the Bills start to rise. And that day WILL come. Maybe not this year...maybe not next year...but it WILL come.

Oh,  but seeing as so many people can clearly predict what is going to happen this year when we haven't played a single game, you ALL must have crystal balls. If that's the case, do me a favor; put on your knee pads, become a Patsy fan, play with your crystal balls, and while you're down there, let me turn around so you can kiss my everlovin' ass.

I'm proud of our team, regardless of how they ultimately match up to the Patriots or any of the other teams out there, so for those of you NOT interested in the Patriots lovefest,  give me a "HELL YEAH!!!" for the asswhooping that is coming down on Jacksonville this Sunday.

Who's with me?

26130[/snapback]

if Bianca is the name of that girl in your avatar, count me in as a Cry Baby and let the spraying begin.

(you did mean binaca, didn't you?)

The Pats are God, the Bills suck, 1918!!! GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I admire and like the Pats a TON....just like the way they are coached and play the game....and I like good young QBs eat up the field. Doesnt mean I dont root against them to win when necessary.

If conducting an impartial anaylsis of another team and enjoying watching another team for no other reason than because they are GOOD, makes me less of a Bills fan, than so be it. Im confident enough in the level of my loyalty to the Bills to enjoy watching and admire other teams...especially good teams.

26167[/snapback]

No thread is safe today from the pats virus :)

450 yards NE's D gave up. Think BB slept well last night? Especially if Brady kept stealing the covers....:D:)

26143[/snapback]

That one made me laugh out loud!

Get behind your team, and forget about the Patsies for now.

For the remainder of the weekend, I'm a Jags fan. :lol:

You tell 'em Moc !    :D

Whenever I read this board, I picture many good posters in a good light. The rest I view as know-nothing mullets with a computer.

Keeps everything in perspective.  :lol:

26160[/snapback]

It's not a mullet! It's long in the front as well...all party, as it were... :)

Oh,  but seeing as so many people can clearly predict what is going to happen this year when we haven't played a single game, you ALL must have crystal balls. If that's the case, do me a favor; put on your knee pads, become a Patsy fan, play with your crystal balls, and while you're down there, let me turn around so you can kiss my everlovin' ass.

I'm proud of our team, regardless of how they ultimately match up to the Patriots or any of the other teams out there, so for those of you NOT interested in the Patriots lovefest,  give me a "HELL YEAH!!!" for the asswhooping that is coming down on Jacksonville this Sunday.

Who's with me?

26130[/snapback]

Count me in !!!!!!! I need my football; I demand a Bills WIN !!!

Great f-ing post. I am sick of all the Pats crap. Their swiss cheese D was very beatable last night but there is no cure for fumbilitis.

We should all become losers after the Bills win and go nuts on a Pats board. Oh yeah, they don't have one, that's why they come here. :(

Great f-ing post.  I am sick of all the Pats crap.  Their swiss cheese D was very beatable last night but there is no cure for fumbilitis.

We should all become losers after the Bills win and go nuts on a Pats board.  Oh yeah, they don't have one, that's why they come here.  :(

26480[/snapback]

As you guys say..."blink"...Do you really think the bils Offense can make swiss chees of the Patsy D? I am not a Pat's fan, but it's easy to understand how an offense with Manning and Harrison, can force the safties out of the box and allow you to pound it inside...Let's see if Bledsoe and crew can command similar respect...

As you guys say..."blink"...Do you really think the bils Offense can make swiss chees of the Patsy D?  I am not a Pat's fan, but it's easy to understand how an offense with Manning and Harrison, can force the safties out of the box and allow you to pound it inside...Let's see if Bledsoe and crew can command similar respect...

26530[/snapback]

NE has had a piss poor run D for a long time. Last year it was masked by fatass Ted Washington and now he's gone. Don't need interception Manning and fumblin James to beat them.