Who wins more games Denver Broncos or Colorado Buffaloes

78thealltimegreat

This was a fun question on the radio today after the Buffaloes 2-0 start does Deon win more games in a 12 game season…13 with the bowl game…then Sean Payton does in a 17 game season? 

Looking at the Buffaloes schedule they might get about 8 wins does Denver get more…it’s close.

Im going with Deon I think Russell is just washed. 

Probably Colorado.  That said, it has more to do with the Broncos playing in the AFC West than it does Deion being a better coach than Sean Peyton.  

I've enjoyed watching Primes team, they are talented and fast.  But, I fully expect them to be 3-2 after the next month.   His kid is a good QB but he is virtually throwing passes like he is playing 7 on 7 football right now.   Tons of time to throw, to wide open wideouts.   I don't see that happening against USC or Oregon.

Edited by thenorthremembers
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I live in Colorado. Went to the game today. They have talent, but they aren't deep yet. Also, Nebraska is a "old name program only." No relevance in a long time.

The hype is so big. Fans are saying Colorado isrunning the table.

No, their ceiling this year is qualifying to be bowl eligible.

Will they win 6-7 games? They should. Will they win 10?  No.

It will be close. I could Buffs and Broncos winning 8 games.

Edited by Wizard
  • Agree 1

Not sure what to think of Colorado just yet. Many people thought Nebraska was easy money yesterday. We all saw how that turned out. Shedeur Sanders seems legit. He's already broke a lot of the Buffaloes records in his first two games. Gonna be a fun team to follow. I'd trust them before Denver, until we see what Payton can do with Russ.

"Coach Prime" is a bit much and he's about to be humbled. But the kids love it. Apparently all of the top recruits are now looking at Colorado. It's like how Oregon has cool shoes and Jay-Z has a sports agency. Doesn't have to be the best but if people thinks it's cool then all of a sudden it's legit

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.