Koren Robinson cut

Pete

I give the Seahawks credit for cutting a guy that they drafted in the first round. He obviously had a lot of talent, but just couldn't put it together....plus all the non-football related problems he had.

...and oh yeah....

he seemed to have a problem catching the ball.

Somewhere Boston Globe columnist Ron Borges weeps as he LAMBASTED the Pats after the 2001 draft for passing over such obvious choices as David Terrell and Koren Robinson for some dud named Richard Seymour.

350143[/snapback]

Well, you got Terrell, maybe the Pats will sign Robinson. Then you'll have two guys that can't catch. :doh:

his off the field stuff is what really did it, he was still productive for them, i wonder who will sign him with all of his baggage

350172[/snapback]

My money is on that he has already been invited to Miami and Oakland.

There is nothing like stating the obvious!

Maybe it's just me but I don't think Koren Robinson is good at all. Way too many drops, basically all he has is speed, and that hasn't worked out too well for him.

Maybe it was because he's not a wco receiver which the hawks run, but I just think he's too one dimensional and not good at anything else.

He was overrated. But what else do the Hawks have aside from what's his face. Yes, I know who it is but I am totally blank.

Darrell Jackson. Thanks GuessWho'sBack!

Edited by NYGPopgun10

Well, you got Terrell, maybe the Pats will sign Robinson.  Then you'll have two guys that can't catch.  :D

350160[/snapback]

Belichick would as soon sign Freddie Mitchell before he signed a turd like Koren Robinson. The guy just doesnt put forth the effort. Forget the drops, its the lack of effort thats submarined this guy's career.

Belichick would as soon sign Freddie Mitchell before he signed a turd like Koren Robinson.    The guy just doesnt put forth the effort.  Forget the drops, its the lack of effort thats submarined this guy's career.

350311[/snapback]

The off the field problems haven't aided his career much, either.

My money is on that he has already been invited to Miami and Oakland.

There is nothing like stating the obvious!

350215[/snapback]

and by the Patriots....and as luck would have it...he will be given a Vet

min contract by the Pats and he will haul in70 catches and 8 tds.

Terrell will catch 50 balls this season, as he is excellent, and the Pats hood winked the Bears for him. The Bears are WRs killers and Terrell's problems are not with routes or hands but with getting pigskins near him. he will blossom with givens and branch, and if there is an injury to one of them. great size...

Well, you got Terrell, maybe the Pats will sign Robinson.  Then you'll have two guys that can't catch.  :D

350160[/snapback]

Belichick would as soon sign Freddie Mitchell before he signed a turd like Koren Robinson.    The guy just doesnt put forth the effort.  Forget the drops, its the lack of effort thats submarined this guy's career.

350311[/snapback]

and how does this differ from terrell?