Now the GQP likes Big Pharma and high drug prices

After years listening to the cult bich about Big Pharma and vaccines —> watch how quickly they pivot from ‘Don’t trust Big Pharma’ to let’s attack Biden for going after Big Pharma.

Please - GQP - spend millions on the horror of Biden working to lower drug prices - something all Americans want; especially seniors.

It will just reinforce the message that the GQP has no platform to serve the average American and still cater to Big Pharma and the top 1%.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

16 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Strapping the US taxpayer with paying off agreed to debt, instead of having the party abide by promissory notes is an accomplishment?

OK.

Let's commit the US taxpayer to pay off all promissory mortgages.

Accomplishment?

What are you talking about?

56 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What are you talking about?

Is this exercise hard for you?

I'll help you out.

Go up about five posts in this thread.

You will see a post that you authored quoting a claim of an accomplishment of "student debt relief."

Thankfully, that didn't happen.

5 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Is this exercise hard for you?

I'll help you out.

Go up about five posts in this thread.

You will see a post that you authored quoting a claim of an accomplishment of "student debt relief."

Thankfully, that didn't happen.

I get it - you’re so brainwashed that fellow family members of yours should never get any student loan debt relief (because we all know someone who would benefit) but you’ll vote for people who will pass on bigger tax breaks for the rich and reward them with PPP like loan forgiveness.

Your keepers got you right where they need you. 

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I get it - you’re so brainwashed that fellow family members of yours should never get any student loan debt relief (because we all know someone who would benefit) but you’ll vote for people who will pass on bigger tax breaks for the rich and reward them with PPP like loan forgiveness.

You are truly a dope, but at least your ignorant post was cleared up, as you now seem to finally understand what you posted, and seemingly forgot.

You have no idea about anything about me, my family, or how "brainwashed" I am.

You post sophomoric nonsense that I rarely read, and I am completely unconcerned about. 

Thus, your comments about me are of no concern,

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Well seeing as PPP was what kept some companies from going under during the pandemic & they are more than likely still paying off the debt incurred by not making the amounts of money needed to keep their businesses a float i would say that a PPP loan forgiveness in some cases would be a very good thing .

On the student loan forgiveness the only people that is helping is the students & by them forgiving that debt it puts the colleges in a place where they are at a loss of revenue so they have to in turn pass higher prices on to the new students in order to make up for the loss .

But as usual when it comes to adding 2 + 2 your at a loss & can't figure it out . Why don't they just take all of the money that they give away so freely to other countries & take care of those here at home first - America first (where have i heard that before) 

If you sign on the dotted line that you will repay a debt that's on you & no one else & if you need to make enough money to pay it off do what most "AMERICANS" would do get a second job . That's the American way of the past & not the present entitlement & freeloaders rule todays America .

Was can we get for free that's all that matters ...

4 minutes ago, sherpa said:

You are truly a dope, but at least your ignorant post was cleared up, as you now seem to finally understand what you posted, and seemingly forgot.

You have no idea about anything about me, my family, or how "brainwashed" I am.

You post sophomoric nonsense that I rarely read, and I am completely unconcerned about. 

Thus, your comments about me are of no concern,

I didn’t actually write anything specific about student loan relief above. A tweet included a comment about it in as a list but your random comment about student loan relief (and no mention of drug prices) seemed random and out of place..

But I can see why you’re so triggered - - no one likes to be called out for being a pathetic simp.

Have a great weekend and go Bills!

😘

23 minutes ago, T master said:

On the student loan forgiveness the only people that is helping is the students & by them forgiving that debt it puts the colleges in a place where they are at a loss of revenue so they have to in turn pass higher prices on to the new students in order to make up for the loss .

The colleges already got their money 

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I didn’t actually write anything specific about student loan relief above. A tweet included a comment about it in as a list but your random comment about student loan relief (and no mention of drug prices) seemed random and out of place..

But I can see why you’re so triggered - - no one likes to be called out for being a pathetic simp.

Have a great weekend and go Bills!

😘

I'm not "triggered."

You evidently forgot what you posted, or never knew it at all.

Not my issue, as you are not someone I ever pay attention to.

For the record, I have three kids.

One BS from Christopher Newport.

One BS from Virginia Tech.

One BS from the University of Virginia with a Masters from the University of Wisconsin. She paid for the masters herself.

No debt becasue I was smart enough to handle that, as I am smart enough to plan for my three grandchildren's education.

I was fortunate to have the means to do that, but smart enough to see the value at the time.

You are a goof, and you embarrass yourself day to day without comment, because like others, nobody cares to point it out.

10 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I'm not "triggered."

One BS from the University of Virginia with a Masters from the University of Wisconsin. She paid for the masters herself.

No debt becasue I was smart enough to handle that, as I am smart enough to plan for my three grandchildren's education.

I was fortunate to have the means to do that, but smart enough to see the value at the time.

You are a goof, and you embarrass yourself day to day without comment, because like others, nobody cares to point it out.

You make so many personal claims on line. I've never seen anyone make as many personal claims as you. Not even close 

2 hours ago, sherpa said:

Strapping the US taxpayer with paying off agreed to debt, instead of having the party abide by promissory notes is an accomplishment?

OK.

Let's commit the US taxpayer to pay off all promissory mortgages.

Accomplishment?

Are you against GOP tax cuts that raise the deficit? 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You make so many personal claims on line. I've never seen anyone make as many personal claims as you. Not even close 

Are you against GOP tax cuts that raise the deficit? 

Oh well.
And by the way, just so you remember, I have offered a promise to donate any amount of money to the charity of your choice if I couldn't prove what I said. You never responded.

To your second question, I am for tax policy that stimulates growth, with reasonable guidelines, including environmental issues..

I am against tax policy that doesn't stimulate growth, just as I am against energy policy that discourages US sources. 

Edited by sherpa

48 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I'm not "triggered."

I love how I “embarrass” myself “day to day” yet I trigger you freaks so easily. 

15 hours ago, sherpa said:

I'm not "triggered."

THANK YOU !! THANK YOU !! THANK YOU !! :worthy: Another competent, responsible adult parent that has the where with all to not only teach their children by example just how to be responsible when it comes to acquiring debt .

It amazes me how there are so many people today that think it's okay to say they will pay back a debt & then just not due to a entitlement mentality .

I commend you sir you are a outstanding parent/person & i'm sure your children are better people because of the examples you set forth for them ! 

By the way your last sentence is spot on !! 

16 hours ago, BillStime said:

The colleges already got their money 

So then the banks get screwed holding the bag for the monies owed . Then if the gov't pays for the debt it will be passed on to the tax payer when the gov't has to borrow more money to cover that debt from the fed only to pay more increased interest and add to the $32 Trillion of debt that the country is in that will never be able to be paid .  But WTH that's okay they can just print more money !!

Your economic strategy at least coincides with the guy you voted for, just plain BRILLIANT !!

Just maybe one day like the Democratic mayor of NYC has seen about the illegal immigrants all of your economic brilliance will come to a point where it will come back & B**CH slap you right in the face .

Can't tell you failed basic economics ! No matter what at all costs support the agenda ...

17 hours ago, Tiberius said:

When someone accuses someone of something, one should expect a response.

You accused me of being a coward, a liar and ignorant.

I had not posted anything about myself to that point.

I responded by stating that I had over 300 carrier landings in fighters, served as a Topgun graduate adversary instructor.

Whether that indicates one is not a "coward" is not my judgement.

I responded yesterday when the other knucklehead mentioned my "family," as if it knows anything about that.

Don't want people to respond with personal defense, then don't make idiotic personal accusations.

You get what you cause. 

39 minutes ago, sherpa said:

When someone accuses someone of something, one should expect a response.

You accused me of being a coward, a liar and ignorant.

I had not posted anything about myself to that point.

I responded by stating that I had over 300 carrier landings in fighters, served as a Topgun graduate adversary instructor.

Whether that indicates one is not a "coward" is not my judgement.

I responded yesterday when the other knucklehead mentioned my "family," as if it knows anything about that.

Don't want people to respond with personal defense, then don't make idiotic personal accusations.

You get what you cause. 

Did I say "coward"? I can't remember 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This is great. Put these corrupt clowns in charge of anything and they corrupt it. Were they all just stoned out on drugs the whole four years? 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-white-house-pharmacy-handed-185331519.html

White House pharmacists reportedly distributed uppers and downers like candy to Trump administration officials during his time in office, according to a new report from the Department of Defense Inspector General.

The 80-page document, which was released on Jan. 8, found that “all phases of the White House Medical Unit’s pharmacy operations had severe and systemic problems due to the unit’s reliance on ineffective internal controls to ensure compliance with pharmacy safety standards.”

The investigation, which began in 2018 after the Office of Inspector General (DoD OIG) received complaints about improper medical practices within the White House Medical Unit, found a slew of compliance issues and improper safety standards. The medical unit’s operations fall under the jurisdiction of the White House Military Office. The report covers a period between 2009 and 2018, with a majority of its findings coalescing around 2017- 2019, during the height of the Trump administration.

While Trump lived under the White House roof, the pharmacy reportedly kept messy, handwritten records, spent lavishly on brand-name medications, and failed to comply with a slew of federal law and Department of Defense regulations governing the handling, distribution, and disposal of prescription medication.

• 2 months later...