Fourteenth Amendment | Section 3 - Disqualification from Holding Office

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

That’s where they’re at folks. 

The opposition party’s leading candidate for POTUS unilaterally taken off the ballot by this thing

And the outrage is “fake.”

Ok then.  

Yes, utterly and completely fake.  Otherwise you would have complained as republicans attempted to steal an election.   Am I wrong?  Did you post your dismay and disgust at the fake elector scheme?   I'm going to guess you did not.  

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yes, utterly and completely fake.  Otherwise you would have complained as republicans attempted to steal an election.   Am I wrong?  Did you post your dismay and disgust at the fake elector scheme?   I'm going to guess you did not.  

You’re another loser.  Go back to mom’s basement.  

Remember the insane TDS obsessed Branch Covidians lunatics that started this ***t show

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Big Blitz said:

sign of a liar.  never answering a concise, direct question.  they know better.  just can't bring themselves to publicly acknowledge it.  can't bring themselves to admit were better than them in common measurables.   

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Sooooo, no?   No complaints on the fake electors?  Did you call out Trump for pressing Pence to call him the winner?   I'm guessing it's another no.  

Sad, grumpy, little, old man.  You have nothing to offer but right wing insanity.  Grt that pitchfork ready!!!

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

sign of a liar.  never answering a concise, direct question.

Section 3 of the Fourteenth Amendment—ratified after the Civil War to stop former confederate chiefs from holding US office. 

It says in relevant part:

“No person shall … hold any office … who, having previously [served] … as an officer of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection.”

That text has raised a number of difficult questions.**

https://www.cato.org/blog/trumps-disqualification-primer

**What we mean by that is - if the Democrats convince enough morons that a protest was an actual attempt at overthrowing the U.S. government then we can word salad this thing into existence in 2024.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Section 3 of the Fourteenth Amendment—ratified after the Civil War to stop former confederate chiefs from holding US office. 

It says in relevant part:

“No person shall … hold any office … who, having previously [served] … as an officer of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection.”

That text has raised a number of difficult questions.**

https://www.cato.org/blog/trumps-disqualification-primer

**What we mean by that is - if the Democrats convince enough morons that a protest was an actual attempt at overturning the U.S. government then we can word salad this thing into existence in 2024.  

of course.  but politics aside the intent was clear.  fake electors?  i'm an alpha you're a delta.  f off.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever