Fourteenth Amendment | Section 3 - Disqualification from Holding Office

On 12/23/2023 at 3:03 PM, JaCrispy said:

Leftist ideology teaches me that black people can’t be racist because we don’t have power…😉

So I try to speak in the language that Leftists, on here, will understand…

Your previous post:  People like you all have “hive” mind…there is no desire for depth of understanding the different reasons for why people would vote for a particular candidate

Next post:  So I try to speak in the language that Leftists, on here, will understand…

Change the word candidate to ideology, and I present a perfect case of hypocrisy.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 12/23/2023 at 2:00 PM, BillStime said:

Yeah - those were the good ol days. Wasn’t it nice of Obama to hand off a booming economy to Trump?

It’s a damn shame Trump mismanaged the pandemic, ignored his intelligence and handed off an absolute mess to Biden. Think inflation had anything to do with Trump? If you look and see when inflation started going up - it was the tail end of Trumps administration. He did a fantastic job w COVID - didn’t he? lmao

Biden is doing a fantastic job getting the economy back in order.

Unemployment is the lowest it been in 50+ years and our growth rate has never been better thanks to U.S. consumers powered the economy to its best quarterly growth rate in nearly two years, as elevated spending on goods and services fueled a remarkable expansion.

And look at that stock market - breaking records. 

And you’re dreaming if you think Trump would have done a better job to date considering his economy required a ginormous bailout at the START of the pandemic.

And those wars you speak of? Biden initiated NONE of them.

So let’s get back to actual policy, right?

You seem to want to ignore Infrastructure - why is that?

And those tax cuts for the rich and corporate America - they were supposed to pay for themselves - that’s what all of you told us. Could we really afford that - what did that do to our deficit? Deficit spending was UP BEFORE the pandemic. Remember what I said about the bailout - looking back - could we really afford any of that? What did all of that do to Biden’s economy?

And TrumpCare - have you signed up for it yet?

Where did @JaCrispy go?

On 12/23/2023 at 2:00 PM, BillStime said:

Yeah - those were the good ol days. Wasn’t it nice of Obama to hand off a booming economy to Trump?

It’s a damn shame Trump mismanaged the pandemic, ignored his intelligence and handed off an absolute mess to Biden. Think inflation had anything to do with Trump? If you look and see when inflation started going up - it was the tail end of Trumps administration. He did a fantastic job w COVID - didn’t he? lmao

Biden is doing a fantastic job getting the economy back in order.

Unemployment is the lowest it been in 50+ years and our growth rate has never been better thanks to U.S. consumers powered the economy to its best quarterly growth rate in nearly two years, as elevated spending on goods and services fueled a remarkable expansion.

And look at that stock market - breaking records. 

And you’re dreaming if you think Trump would have done a better job to date considering his economy required a ginormous bailout at the START of the pandemic.

And those wars you speak of? Biden initiated NONE of them.

So let’s get back to actual policy, right?

You seem to want to ignore Infrastructure - why is that?

And those tax cuts for the rich and corporate America - they were supposed to pay for themselves - that’s what all of you told us. Could we really afford that - what did that do to our deficit? Deficit spending was UP BEFORE the pandemic. Remember what I said about the bailout - looking back - could we really afford any of that? What did all of that do to Biden’s economy?

And TrumpCare - have you signed up for it yet?

And yet in the face of such booming prosperity Biden's approval rating is in the 30's and many 2024 Presidential polls show arch-nemesis of the left Trump winning a general election.   

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

And yet in the face of such booming prosperity Biden's approval rating is in the 30's and many 2024 Presidential polls show arch-nemesis of the left Trump winning a general election.   

Polls... POLLS? You're talking POLLS after the BLOODBATH of 2022?  

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So no explanation for Biden's bad numbers?  Not even an attempt?  Got it.  Enjoy the New Year although predictions point to a rough year for your cult. 

It's called "whistling past the graveyard."

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So no explanation for Biden's bad numbers?  Not even an attempt?  Got it.  Enjoy the New Year although predictions point to a rough year for your cult. 

If they meant something - Trump wouldn’t have run a second time let alone a third time.

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's called "whistling past the graveyard."

You freaks are pros at it - you’ve been doing it for eight years now.

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7a711c95517d46446f6

These idiots never think.

NEVER

16 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Aside from him being old do you think things like this matter?

Yes it's a negative.   The right doesn’t have a good plan on immigration either though.   Just building a wall is stupid.   I disagree with most of the left on immigration but I'm yet to hear a good plan from anyone.   

46 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yes it's a negative.   The right doesn’t have a good plan on immigration either though.   Just building a wall is stupid.   I disagree with most of the left on immigration but I'm yet to hear a good plan from anyone.   

Any other negatives, besides he’s old and immigration policy, you can think without invoking the orange menace? You have to admit that his approval numbers are horrific. Must be more to it than you are willing to let on. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

The right doesn’t have a good plan on immigration either though. 

They had the White House, Senate and House and all they could accomplish was a tax cut for the top 1% and Corporate America.

• The Wall?
    • Barely built and Mexico didn't pay for any of it...
  • New immigration policy?
    • Kids in cages and well, see first bullet above.
  • Trump Care?
    • Too hard.  Trump told us so...
  • Infrastructure Week?
    • Trump's plan is still two weeks away.

MAGA:

giphy.gif

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

Any other negatives, besides he’s old and immigration policy, you can think without invoking the orange menace? You have to admit that his approval numbers are horrific. Must be more to it than you are willing to let on. 

He won in the first place because people hated Trump and he was moderate enough to pull in some independents.   Not because he's great.  Like Bill pointed out polling also called for a red wave.  I'll add polling said Trump would get whooped in 2016 too.  As of this moment we're stuck between 2 shiite choices.  Probably the worst both parties have to offer.  I'll take senile bad over corrupt and senile bad.  

Just now, BillStime said:

They had the White House, Senate and House and all they could accomplish was a tax cut for the top 1% and Corporate America.

• The Wall?
    • Barely built and Mexico didn't pay for any of it...
  • New immigration policy?
    • Kids in cages and well, see first bullet above.
  • Trump Care?
    • Too hard.  Trump told us so...
  • Infrastructure Week?
    • Trump's plan is still two weeks away.

MAGA:

giphy.gif

All correct.   

He won in the first place because people hated Trump and he was moderate enough to pull in some independents.   Not because he's great.  Like Bill pointed out polling also called for a red wave.  I'll add polling said Trump would get whooped in 2016 too.  As of this moment we're stuck between 2 shiite choices.  Probably the worst both parties have to offer.  I'll take senile bad over corrupt and senile bad. 

Joke is more senile, at least equally as corrupt and wholly incompetent.  That's why his polling is so bad.  He's not going to get less senile, corrupt or incompetent. 

The question was “Any other negatives, besides he’s old and immigration policy, you can think of without invoking the orange menace?” 

All you had to do was say no.