Worst Team IN the AFC and Why

This is harder than you think. My pick is Jacksonville or Oakland.

Number one, i think Jacksonville shoulda have started the season 0-3 last year instead of 3-0, and that their play regressed as the season went on. If Taylor is hurt again, this team, iMHO, could finish with 6 or less wins.

Oakland looks like they gonna score some points, but my, oh my, is that defence atrocious. Just do not think they will overcome that big weakness.

Oakland's probably not a bad pick with no defense and no running game. Kerry Collins is either really good or really bad. You have to figure they're only going to win about half of the games that he plays well in, and lose every game where he throws 4 int's or whatever.

T-I-T-A-N-S

not hard at all.

the jags are going to be very tough on D. there O may be a little weak if Taylor has to sit out for a few games. but not to bad.

Oakland has a few things going for them too.

but i would agree that there are SEVERAL NFC teams that S-U-C-K

Yeah I forgot about the Titans - good call. Their talent is pretty thin across the board.

Jax did have a lot of luck last year, but they should still win around 7 games or so. They didn't lose much and they're fairly young at a lot of positions.

T-I-T-A-N-S

not hard at all.

the jags are going to be very tough on D. there O may be a little weak if Taylor has to sit out for a few games. but not to bad.

Oakland has a few things going for them too.

but i would agree that there are SEVERAL NFC teams that S-U-C-K

349665[/snapback]

Didn't figure in the Titans, I think you may have the winner there. Only reason I brought this up is I am so sick of every guy on the radio saying this team and that team have improved and they all look like 7-10 win teams.

Brian Cox is about the only guy I hear who says some teams will flat out suck. Hes pretty good an the radio, and I like him cause hes a big player of the ponies

Titans for sure, they are falling apart at the seams. Jags will be bad, I'm glad somebody besides me noticed how lucky they were last year, but they'll still get 4-5 wins.

The AFC west and AFC east will be two bohemouth divisions this year. I think Miami will lose a lot just becaues of the division. Good, I like when Miami loses.

This is harder than you think. My pick is Jacksonville or Oakland.

Number one, i think Jacksonville shoulda have started the season 0-3  last year instead of 3-0, and that their play regressed as the season went on. If Taylor is hurt again, this team, iMHO, could finish with 6 or less wins.

Oakland looks like they gonna score some points, but my, oh my, is that defence atrocious. Just do not think they will overcome that big weakness.

349620[/snapback]

I have to go with the Bengals. As although they drafted David Pollack they didn't adress their defense at all this off season which was part of their weakness last season. Plus I suspect Carson Palmer to take a step back ie sophmore slump (I know he's technically a 3rd year QB). The biggest reason I supsect the slump is T.J. Houshmandzadeh had a career year in a contract year and don't expect him to repeat his 2004 numbers. Not to mention the history of this franchise as every time it looks like their ready to turn the corner they turn into the Bungles.

I have to go with the Bengals.   As although they drafted David Pollack they didn't adress their defense at all this off season which was part of their weakness last season. Plus I suspect Carson Palmer to take a step back ie sophmore slump (I know he's technically a 3rd year QB). The biggest reason I supsect the slump is T.J. Houshmandzadeh had a career year in a contract year and don't expect him to repeat his 2004 numbers. Not to mention the history of this franchise as every time it looks like their ready to turn the corner they turn into the Bungles.

349696[/snapback]

I'll hold you to that. 06/02/05. :doh:

B'gals 2001 - 2004: 24 - 40, Playoff apppearances = 0

Bills 2001 - 2004: 26 - 38, Playoff appearences = 0.

The Bills and the Bengals have been rowing the same boat for the past few years...

I'd also say Miami. Their high-profile, rebuilt DL is fool's gold. Otherwise, I don't see much improvement from them. Also, take a close look at their schedule, especially their home games. They could finish with a WORSE record than they did in 2004.

349823[/snapback]

Bu that won't stop them from getting a higher preseason ranking than us. That is always good for a laugh. They could go 1-15 and we could go 15-1 and the next year, the media will have us at 6-10 and the Dolphins and 10-6.

B'gals 2001 - 2004: 24 - 40, Playoff apppearances = 0

Bills 2001 - 2004:  26 - 38, Playoff appearences = 0.

349724[/snapback]

That is one ugly fact.... we're 2 games better than Cincy... and we beat them for those over that span...