DAZN “Start From Beginning” options

Briscoe89

Has anyone worked out a way to enter a live game on DAZN TV app and get it to go back to the beginning without having to enter a screen where the scores are visible?  Apple TV has the start from beginning option however you have to enter live play to click this option from what I can tell.  Samsung TV anpp also makes you enter the live game and manually hit the rewind button.  Both options require you to close your eyes and hit mute if you don’t want to see or hear the score.  Clearly DAZN modelled their apps on a 1980’s VCR…

Edited by Briscoe89

DAZN is three bags of garbage in a man suit.

DAZN is run by a family of degenerate reptiles.

DAZN's software engineers stand facing the wrong way in an elevator.

DAZN employees don't say "God bless you" when someone sneezes.

DAZN women wear white dresses to other people's weddings.

DAZN staff members double dip their chips at parties.

....Sorry. Just letting off a little DAZN frustration on this Friday night. Alcohol may be involved, but mostly its just unbridled rage. Don't mind me.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

DAZN has been a miracle gift brought upon my life, the days of only a having an option of watching what was made available via cable were absolutely horrific dark days.

Even withs its faults, I’m forever grateful, hallelujah !!!!!!

• Sad 1

I got home and started last week’s game on a browser (game was over at that point by probably 20 minutes when I logged in, but it was still just showing up as live mode, with nothing playing).  Moved live mode back to beginning of game which worked for a while, then everything froze.  Realized I had to exit live mode and find replay, go to beginning and figure out where in the 3hr+ replay (that still contained empty commercials etc) I had dropped off.  Found it frustrating but I guess that’s why it’s preseason, for me to practice

I been using DAZN for a few years in Canada to watch NFL games. 

I wish there was a start from beginning feature too, but have come to accept it.  The  only way is to join a game live and then rewind.  If my wife is home, she will set it up for me.  If I’m in my own, I mute the sound, hide the screen and rewind to the beginning.  With s a little practice, it isn’t that hard. 

I'll try to block the parts of the screen I don't want to see with my hand.  Or make my eyes blurry enough to navigate what I want but not see what I don't want to.  I haven't tried this on DAZN yet but I used to do it effectively on NFL GamePass before I found a way to hide scores.

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Briscoe89 said:

Has anyone worked out a way to enter a live game on DAZN TV app and get it to go back to the beginning without having to enter a screen where the scores are visible?  Apple TV has the start from beginning option however you have to enter live play to click this option from what I can tell.  Samsung TV anpp also makes you enter the live game and manually hit the rewind button.  Both options require you to close your eyes and hit mute if you don’t want to see or hear the score.  Clearly DAZN modelled their apps on a 1980’s VCR…

5 hours ago, loedward22 said:

I'll try to block the parts of the screen I don't want to see with my hand.  Or make my eyes blurry enough to navigate what I want but not see what I don't want to.  I haven't tried this on DAZN yet but I used to do it effectively on NFL GamePass before I found a way to hide scores.

I love this place...

5 hours ago, loedward22 said:

I've used an old pair of prescription glasses I found when we were cleaning out my Aunt Joanne's house in South Buffalo after she died. They blur the scores better than anything else I tried. Sort of a silver lining situation. 

Ok I’m taking orders for a new innovation I’ve created to remedy the situation - The DAZN NFL GamePass App Score Avoider.  For a very reasonable price I can manufacture and send to you a piece of old cardboard box cut to the exact dimensions of your TV, phone or tablet.  Simply place the custom cut Score Avoider in front of your device and hit that rewind button.  The days of accidentally seeing the scores for a game you wish to watch in delay are over.  Also - just to complete the true DAZN flavor the first 50 customers will be signed up to a rolling month on month direct billing deal even though they didn’t ask for it and opted out of such options some months ago.  Spaces are limited! 

Edited by Briscoe89
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.