Biden Flip Flop

Irv

Biden and his buddies spend the last three years telling us what an abject failure America is:  Racist, Sexist, Homophobic, Xenophobic, Climate Indifferent, Transphobic, Vaccine-phobic, Incarceration Obsessed, Anti-vote, Gun nut, Threat to Democracy, Anti-Women's Reproductive Rights, Tax Cheating, Greedy, White Supremist Animals.   Oh wait.  Now we can do anything.  Give me a break.  What a phony. 

Oh.  I left out this little gem:  Cuomo

What a mess. 

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Irv said:

Biden and his buddies spend the last three years telling us what an abject failure America is:  Racist, Sexist, Homophobic, Xenophobic, Climate Indifferent, Transphobic, Vaccine-phobic, Incarceration Obsessed, Anti-vote, Gun nut, Threat to Democracy, Anti-Women's Reproductive Rights, Tax Cheating, Greedy, White Supremist Animals.   Oh wait.  Now we can do anything.  Give me a break.  What a phony. 

What a mess. 

He’s succeeded at being more incompetent and corrupt than the last guy. That’s an achievement! 

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Irv said:

What a mess. 

First of all he didn’t fail on this he said that we were going to get out of Afghanistan and we did really the only president with enough balls, and actually agreeable to make it happen

But there have been things that he’s failed on specifically, the Medicare for all comes to mind immediately. Where is the free healthcare option?

This is a statement that Biden should not have made because while he has a list of things that he has done while in office, he has not come through on everything

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

First of all he didn’t fail on this he said that we were going to get out of Afghanistan and we did really the only president with enough balls, and actually agreeable to make it happen

But there have been things that he’s failed on specifically, the Medicare for all comes to mind immediately. Where is the free healthcare option?

This is a statement that Biden should not have made because while he has a list of things that he has done while in office, he has not come through on everything

he accomplished the state spending to his donor class and untraceable war funding 

22 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Free healthcare option?  What do you mean “free”.  That’s the problem with handout takers like you.  Magical money tree.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Irv said:

Free healthcare option?  What do you mean “free”.  That’s the problem with handout takers like you.  Magical money tree.  What a mess.  

Being able to see a doctor should be a right

By the way, I don’t take free handouts I’ve paid for that right with my blood. What have you ever done?

• Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So those complaining Biden is a war monger are unhappy he ended a war? 

Idiots! 

Even as the president was telling the public that Kabul was unlikely to fall, intelligence assessments painted a grimmer picture.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/17/us/politics/afghanistan-biden-administration.html

Idiot! 

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

By the way, I don’t take free handouts I’ve paid for that right with my blood. What have you ever done?

Nobody is prohibited from seeing a doctor.  But there are rules at the Federal and State level defining and governing how reimbursements to providers are handled.  I don't know what the rules are in every state but here in New Jersey if your income is below a certain level the cost of Medicaid coverage can be zero.  Or at a minmum subsidized by the program.  I expect the rules governing the plan in other States are similar.

Medicare is not free.  Medicare Part A pays 80% of hospitalization costs.  Medicare Part B covers doctor's visits and other services.  A deduction for coverage is generally made from the recipient's social security check for Part B.  Medicare Part C, Medicare Advantage, is typically provided at cost to the member from commercial carriers such as Humana, for costs not covered by the governments Part A and B plans.  It could also cover prescription drug costs and is known as Medicare Part D.  There are also State level plans that cover drug costs for seniors.  

Residents under 65 can check out Medicaid for assistance programs.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

FREE?  Why don't you just say the truth?  I want something that I don't pay for, that others have to pay for.  You're the epitome of a LOSER.  What a mess. 

Edited by Irv