Victoria Nuland

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Is she on Hunter's laptop? 

Who knows.  But if she is involved in Ukraine.  It's very good for your military stocks. 

She is a Kissinger disciple.  Ie, if you stop wars when small, stop bad people from taking power, you can stop a world war. And by stop, I mean military and state intervention in other countries. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 8/16/2023 at 11:04 AM, Chris farley said:

Who knows.  But if she is involved in Ukraine.  It's very good for your military stocks. 

She is a Kissinger disciple.  Ie, if you stop wars when small, stop bad people from taking power, you can stop a world war. And by stop, I mean military and state intervention in other countries. 

She's a dark angel of death neocon war monger who started up state Department interference in Ukraine under Obama, took a break during Trump, and resumed that job under Biden.  War was inevitable and welcomed.  

Everywhere she goes, death and suffering follow.  

The song Orgasmatron by Motorhead was written about monsters like her.

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

She's a dark angel of death neocon war monger who started up state Department interference in Ukraine under Obama, took a break during Trump, and resumed that job under Biden.  War was inevitable and welcomed.  

Everywhere she goes, death and suffering follow.  

The song Orgasmatron by Motorhead was written about monsters like her.

Who started the Russo-Ukrainian War?

• Eyeroll 1

6 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Many say the euromaiden was America doing it's usual thing. The very thing Nolan is known for.  Color revolutions. Then the crimea counter revolution.  

Edited by Chris farley

7 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Democrats inaction.  Now we're sending money over there, that should be going to secure the border, and help Hawaiians.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

First we need to agree on what "started" means.  When hostilities began and politicians set the wheels in motion or when the first Russan soldier stepped across the border?

The minute Russia crossed the border, the war began. It was their own decision. 

• Eyeroll 1

31 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

These(self reported) highly educated Dems sure seem to need a binary answer/narrative for complex topics.  Lol

I agree, there's a long, complicated, nuanced explanation for why Russia decided to start this war of conquest.

The question is, why does any of it matter now? 

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Coffeesforclosers said:

Come on, @Chris farley. Don't just post an eye roll and run away.

I'm a smart guy, who does his own homework, has looked at the same facts, and come to a different conclusion.

So pitch me on the historically literate, nuanced case as to why I'm wrong. 

Something about ever war starts and ends with a pen. 

Was Russia behind the euro maiden.  Nulan finger prints, like ours are all over it.  Euromaiden was a revolution.  Then dubas and crimea did a counter revolution. And then an election.  

But hey.  There be energy and pipelines in that very small region.  And crimea is a strategic military position for the black sea.  

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

Something about ever war starts and ends with a pen. 

Was Russia behind the euro maiden.  Nulan finger prints, like ours are all over it.  Euromaiden was a revolution.  Then dubas and crimea did a counter revolution. And then an election.  

But hey.  There be energy and pipelines in that very small region.  And crimea is a strategic military position for the black sea.  

So your nuanced, historical explanation has less nuance or history than the Wikipedia page on the Donbas war.

Do you want to try again? Or are you just going to eyeroll emoji my response? 

• Eyeroll 2

• 6 months later...

Ukraine crisis: Transcript of leaked Nuland-Pyatt call

An apparently bugged phone conversation in which a senior US diplomat disparages the EU over the Ukraine crisis has been posted online. The alleged conversation between Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and the US Ambassador to Ukraine, Geoffrey Pyatt, appeared on YouTube

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26079957

• Thank you (+1) 1