Man in Utah shot and killed today for threatening the president

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

You brought up Floyd. So was he nuts for holding a gun to a black pregnant woman’s stomach?  I’d like a very clear answer 

Can you provide an actual source for this claim?

I actually had to look this up - not because it would surprise me that Floyd would do such a thing given his troubled past - but I couldn’t find a legitimate source to back up this claim except for comments from Candace Owens and other right wing nut jobs on Twitter.

I did find a Snopes article - but I’ll let you find that on your own.

Have fun. 

2 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yup my response was dumb.  It happens and I admit my dumbassery.   

The excitement of demeaning those with belief systems we don’t agree with does occasionally lead to egg on the face. I’m sure you will have another opportunity come along in short order and will bounce back strong. 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

Can you provide an actual source for this claim?

I actually had to look this up - not because it would surprise me that Floyd would do such a thing given his troubled past - but I couldn’t find a legitimate source to back up this claim except for comments from Candace Owens and other right wing nut jobs on Twitter.

I did find a Snopes article - but I’ll let you find that on your own.

Have fun. 

https://apnews.com/article/virus-outbreak-us-news-ap-top-news-hip-hop-and-rap-houston-a55d2662f200ead0da4fed9e923b60a7

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I'll ask again - do you have a source?

why would you point a gun at a womans stomach instead of her head or chest like a normal criminal would do?  Take the pregnant part out if you want was floyd nuts commiitting armed robbery of a woman? come on answer it. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, aristocrat said:

why would you point a gun at a womans stomach instead of her head or chest like a normal criminal would do?  Take the pregnant part out if you want was floyd nuts commiitting armed robbery of a woman? come on answer it. 

Stop deflecting and get the source.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Stop deflecting and get the source.

deflecting what?  fyi there were kids in the room as well that id'd floyd at the scene.  was floyd nuts?  based on your justification for killing the utah guy floyd deserved to die as well right?

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Oh look Karen Psyop and neo-fascist Jack says what?

Oh wait, what's this? 

There were 23 prosecutions for threats against Donald Trump in 2018

Arrests for death threats against US politicians rose in 2018

New York man charged with threatening to kill Donald Trump

Security incidents involving Donald Trump

When does the Secret Service investigate presidential death threats?

Chandler police: Secret Service investigating death threat against President Trump

Teen arrested after making social media threats to Donald Trump

This took two seconds to find using Google... and there were plenty of others to share but you know what did stick out?

All the death threats against OTHERS because of Trump's rhetoric. That's was beyond prevalent.

F'n idiots

15 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

deflecting what?  fyi there were kids in the room as well that id'd floyd at the scene.  was floyd nuts?  based on your justification for killing the utah guy floyd deserved to die as well right?

See - you made the claim - and STILL can't back it up... 

No one deserves to have their neck suppressed for 9 minutes and 29 seconds while IN police custody. George Floyd was NO threat to ANYONE on that day. So, no, Floyd did NOT deserve to die. Floyd already went to jail several times for his crimes.

Now, keep defending the NUT JOB that was REPORTED BY TRUMP's TRUTH SOCIAL for making threats since MARCH against a sitting POTUS. Keep defending the guy who on social media posted stuff like this:

threat3.jpg

threats.png

utah-man-killed-by-fb.jpg?q=65&auto=form

C'mon simy-crat - you can do it!

Keep going.

Keep digging.

16 hours ago, Kemp said:

If Trump didn't exist, the dead man in Utah would be alive.

He's less than collateral damage to Trump.

Biden orders an execution of an old man over some internet posts and it's Trumps's fault?  You have to be joking.  What a mess.  

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

See - you made the claim - and STILL can't back it up... 

No one deserves to have their neck suppressed for 9 minutes and 29 seconds while IN police custody. George Floyd was NO threat to ANYONE on that day. So, no, Floyd did NOT deserve to die. Floyd already went to jail several times for his crimes.

Now, keep defending the NUT JOB that was REPORTED BY TRUMP's TRUTH SOCIAL for making threats since MARCH against a sitting POTUS. Keep defending the guy who on social media posted stuff like this:

threat3.jpg

threats.png

utah-man-killed-by-fb.jpg?q=65&auto=form

C'mon simy-crat - you can do it!

Keep going.

Keep digging.

shouldn’t he have had the chance to serve his time in prison? 

• Like (+1) 1

Whoever is running the Executive Branch faked the internet posts and ordered the execution to take focus off the Biden crime syndicate's bribery scandal.  Perfect timing.  What a mess. 

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1