Is Matt Barkley a better fit than Kyle Allen in this offense?

Tipster19

On 8/6/2023 at 1:50 PM, Bangarang said:

If Josh can’t play then we’re screwed with either of them. It’s not really something I worry about for that reason.

exactly, qb1 goes down at any point with just about any team , and it’s we’re on to next season.  

On 8/21/2023 at 12:23 PM, C.Biscuit97 said:

We have one of the worst backup qbs situations but we are high up on the nice guy list. 

it’s wild a SB contender is just good with this. 

No the worst is when a back up guy is your starter … Tampa I’m looking at you 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

12 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

exactly, qb1 goes down at any point with just about any team , and it’s we’re on to next season.  

No the worst is when a back up guy is your starter … Tampa I’m looking at you 

All fair but why does it have to be that way? How much is Teddy Bridgewater making? All we hear is how important qb is yet we don’t care about it past the main guy? The Giants won a SB with a backup. So did the Eagles. 

Keenum and Tribusky, while not close to being good, were guys with playoff starts on their resume. We settled this year and it shows. Pray for Josh.

1 hour ago, Herb Nightly said:

Do you really think a better QB will be cut? I'm wondering about a trade 

I’m sure I’m killed for this but if the price was right on Trey Lance, I’d be really interested. Dude hasn’t played but is showing some decent things in the preseason and plays a lot like Josh. I would rather take a chance on a guy with talent than known not talented journeymen.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.