Need Sunday Ticket? Bills Televised Schedule included:

NakedSquid

Haven't bought Sunday ticket in 3 years only red zone for whenBuf isn'tplaying. Never missed a snap. Let's just say there's ways you can stream for phone/laptop for free and put it on tv.. message me if needed

Edited by JerseyBills

On 6/29/2023 at 10:54 AM, Bills!Win! said:

I usually pay for that nfl+ because I work a lot of Sundays plus church. You can rewatch the games about an hour afterwards. I pay about $100 for that 

How do you purchase this nfl+?  

On 6/30/2023 at 6:21 AM, Skoots said:

Haven’t you heard of IPTV? $15/month for ALL professional sports. Never miss a game again. 

Can you record the game or is it live only?

On 6/29/2023 at 1:17 PM, NakedSquid said:

I am trying to decide if I should buy Sunday ticket.  So I put this together and figured it might be helpful for some other fans facing the same problem.  I'm in Irvine so Chargers/Rams get priority.  

According to my calculation I'll need Sunday ticket for 7 Games at $399 that comes to $57 a game.  

357081238_10114283572323412_285199595373

Are the games on YouTube TV broadcast in High Definition? Also, can you tape them?

I think I'm in the minority here, but I'm not really a fan of Redzone...it's cuts too much and I think it would be better if they stuck with a few plays from a game in a row, unless something actually interesting is happening somewhere else.

Kind of how CBS used to have to single stream for March madness and would jump from game to game, but actually let you see parts of the game...I'm not talking about 15 minute segments per game like March madness, but give me a minute or two per game...it just quick cuts way too much, and especially for someone with ADHD, ironically it is too much sensory input (I might have undiagnosed ASD too though).

I know I'm in the minority and people love red zone how it is.

8 minutes ago, HardyBoy said:

I think I'm in the minority here, but I'm not really a fan of Redzone...it's cuts too much and I think it would be better if they stuck with a few plays from a game in a row, unless something actually interesting is happening somewhere else.

Kind of how CBS used to have to single stream for March madness and would jump from game to game, but actually let you see parts of the game...I'm not talking about 15 minute segments per game like March madness, but give me a minute or two per game...it just quick cuts way too much, and especially for someone with ADHD, ironically it is too much sensory input (I might have undiagnosed ASD too though).

I know I'm in the minority and people love red zone how it is.

I agree a  little but it's called Red Zone for a reason. As soon as a team gets to red zone they switch

On 6/29/2023 at 9:16 PM, Augie said:

Sorry for my ignorance on this matter, but what do you watch on YouTube TV? Is it just another streaming service? It looks like I’m gonna need an education. 

I just signed up for YouTube TV, but not for the NFL Ticket because I live in Bills' country where most of the 1:00 and 4:00 games are broadcast locally. I've tried dumping Spectrum altogether for quite some time, but again there is no high speed internet option in my area other than Spectrum. With that in mind, I ditched their box and used their streaming service for full "cable" tv with local channels this time last year. My promotional price is up in a few weeks, took a look at YouTube TV cost and offerings, along with being able to have a native app on my t.v., vs. needing a Roku for Spectrum, and that more 4K content is available through YouTube TV - but still not that much - and made the switch. I've only been using it for about a week and already love it. It's simple, unlimited DVR, better streaming service because Spectrum would go out often and can easily jump to the app without needing to choose a different HDMI in-put to get to Roku.

I do have very fast internet, spend a little extra, and just invested in a new modem, but in the end I'll save money, with better quality streaming, and better service. So, in most cases you get nearly everything you'd get with a cable service, i.e. Spectrum, which for us include the local channels, at a slightly lower cost with better quality. I don't know what your experience would be or if it makes sense for your individual situation, but for someone who has loved ditching the box yet still getting "cable" service, I would suggest for anyone who loves sports and t.v., to at least do the homework to determine if it's right for them. JMO, and as always, Go Bills!

• Thank you (+1) 1

With the Bills being so popular and good now it definitely lessens one’s “need” to purchase ST, but I will always do it regardless.  I love the flexibility it provides.  Sundays are NFL days for me, and even if the Bills aren’t on I like to flip around to different games, watch Red Zone, etc.  I recognize and appreciate that I am fortunate enough where the cost is not a detriment, but I understand those who are making decisions from a financial perspective.  We are lucky our Bills are now “must-see-TV!”

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, first_and_ten said:

Thank you nucci, much appreciated. I've had the ticket for a long time now, and I might go through withdrawals without it.😂

There's a way to add the Bills to "Library" . Will record all Bills stuff and dvr has unlimited space but recordings drop off after 9 months

23 hours ago, FloridaSnow said:

One more update on this front, DirecTV is now carrying the Redzone channel this fall as part of its Sports Pack. This puts me even further in the camp of not getting YouTube.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/directv-will-carry-nfl-redzone-with-scott-hanson

That’s not really a huge surprise.  Losing the Ticket meant DTV had to get RedZone.  They still suck (and that’s coming from a guy who had DTV for nearly 30 years).

YTTV has been awesome.  So glad I switched.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, eball said:

That’s not really a huge surprise.  Losing the Ticket meant DTV had to get RedZone.  They still suck (and that’s coming from a guy who had DTV for nearly 30 years).

YTTV has been awesome.  So glad I switched.

I’m glad that it works for ya. The internet in the area that I live in isn’t dependable enough to make that kind of switch. We have the lower tier, with the sports pack, and with the annual calls for discounts, the price isn’t that bad, tbh.

But again, a lot of this depends on where people live and what they want from the service. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, FloridaSnow said:

I’m glad that it works for ya. The internet in the area that I live in isn’t dependable enough to make that kind of switch. We have the lower tier, with the sports pack, and with the annual calls for discounts, the price isn’t that bad, tbh.

But again, a lot of this depends on where people live and what they want from the service. 

Good points.  I’m lucky enough to have Google Fiber and rarely have an internet issue.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.