Predicting Big 2023 Season for Kaiir Elam and James Cook

On 6/30/2023 at 8:14 PM, Nextmanup said:

Are these improved predictions based on anything other than being a fan and wanting/hoping that they have big seasons?

You might try reading my OP and figure it out yourself where I provided rationale for my predictions, or you can ignorantly assume it was just a "fan wanting/hoping".

Edited by RoyBatty is alive
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/30/2023 at 8:16 PM, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

The Moss/Singletary tandem had neither speed nor power. Singletary was shifty but his 40 times could be measured on a sundial. Moss had the illusion of power but couldn’t hit a hole. 

Singletary was far from a power back, but i was a fan of his game last year. He was shifty and surprisingly tough at the end of runs last year, he really upped his game.

That said, Im a much bigger fan of the new tandem, moss was ass

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Singletary was far from a power back, but i was a fan of his game last year. He was shifty and surprisingly tough at the end of runs last year, he really upped his game.

That said, Im a much bigger fan of the new tandem, moss was ass

I will agree, he did perform better, but he never gave me the vibe that if we really really needed our run game to come through, that he was the one to do it. As far as Moss, the best I can say is that he’ll hang around the league long enough as a fringe guy to earn a pension. 

On 6/28/2023 at 3:21 PM, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

I never understood why people suggest that if you’re not 1000% in on everything  Bills do, then you must be a miserable person. I think Spencer Brown sucks when I’m on my boat with good friends watching the sunset on a beautiful summer evening. I am certainly not miserable because I think he’s not really swell at NFL Level football. 

If you don't understand you must be miserable on your boat and that sunset sux.......

• Haha (+1) 2

On 6/28/2023 at 2:21 PM, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

I never understood why people suggest that if you’re not 1000% in on everything  Bills do, then you must be a miserable person. I think Spencer Brown sucks when I’m on my boat with good friends watching the sunset on a beautiful summer evening. I am certainly not miserable because I think he’s not really swell at NFL Level football. 

Yeah, it's a pretty silly reaction. I try to be honest, but lately I've noticed myself hold back my real opinion on certain things just to avoid that kind of whiny response.

Then again, I understand an online message board is probably where the most diehard fans & biggest homers hangout, so it kind of comes with the territory.

15 hours ago, BigDingus said:

Yeah, it's a pretty silly reaction. I try to be honest, but lately I've noticed myself hold back my real opinion on certain things just to avoid that kind of whiny response.

Then again, I understand an online message board is probably where the most diehard fans & biggest homers hangout, so it kind of comes with the territory.

This forum is generally a lot more even tempered than that Homer city shiteshow on Facebook 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.