US Navy Detected Sub Implosion on SUNDAY...

13 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Now you admit that? Cause you’ve been botching about him for years

You think that just because there was no Russian collusion, this guy was not a horrible president and a complete criminal?

This lying piece of *****, sexual abuser, using military resources to extort to get dirt on his political opponents riot inciting, horrible president that doesn’t care about protection of government classified information has done far more than the Russian collusion thing

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

You think that just because there was no Russian collusion, this guy was not a horrible president and a complete criminal?

This lying piece of *****, sexual abuser, using military resources to extort to get dirt on his political opponents riot inciting, horrible president that doesn’t care about protection of government classified information has done far more than the Russian collusion thing

Help me out here, John.  You say you’re an independent voter.  

Why are you not outraged by the fact that the country went through multiple years of Red Baiting, pushing the Red Scare envelope and by your own admission, it was a false allegation?   As a nation, we did that once, back in the 50s, and the senator responsible is reviled and viewed with disdain.  

I could understand your perspective if the whole “Trump collusion” was a one-off, or thrown out there like Republicans “…want to put y’all back in chains…”.  But it wasn’t…it was a multi-year cluster-f$ck that threw the country into chaos, and they played you and other Trump haters like a fiddle. 

Why would you expect that future parties—-d, r, etc—-would do anything but follow the same script when you—supposedly a free thinking independent—-was completely comfortable with the process?  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Are you talking about joe or trump? I’m confused here. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

Are you talking about joe or trump? I’m confused here. 

once again, just provide the proof

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Help me out here, John.  You say you’re an independent voter.  

Why are you not outraged by the fact that the country went through multiple years of Red Baiting, pushing the Red Scare envelope and by your own admission, it was a false allegation?   As a nation, we did that once, back in the 50s, and the senator responsible is reviled and viewed with disdain.  

I could understand your perspective if the whole “Trump collusion” was a one-off, or thrown out there like Republicans “…want to put y’all back in chains…”.  But it wasn’t…it was a multi-year cluster-f$ck that threw the country into chaos, and they played you and other Trump haters like a fiddle. 

Why would you expect that future parties—-d, r, etc—-would do anything but follow the same script when you—supposedly a free thinking independent—-was completely comfortable with the process?  

As neither a republican or a democrat, I’d like to see legitimate evidence of some thing before I take it as gold and yes, the Russian collusion was a one off for me when Trump is standing out there, talking about filing emails on his political opponent on air, and then they magically get found it was easy to connect the dots on that now. The Mueller report disputed that and Mueller was independent in his investigation so I have to agree with his findings. 

But these are the things are not open for interpretation

He did in fact get convicted of sexual abuse that’s not disputable

He did in fact, ask Ukraine for dirt on his political opponent that’s on audio it’s not disputable

And he did in fact not only make statements to incite a riot at the capital, but was very slow on his response to get those capital police help while they were getting the ***** kicked out of them that’s not disputable either by timeline or by audio and video presented

Now Jack Smith has to prove his case in court, but it doesn’t look good. I could say this is somebody that handles top-secret SCI clearance documents on a regular basis when I was in the military if this was anybody, other than a high-ranking official, we would already be in jail without bond, they would throw away the key. The evidence on this is pretty solid, but more to come on that. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

once again, just provide the proof

As neither a republican or a democrat, I’d like to see legitimate evidence of some thing before I take it as gold and yes, the Russian collusion was a one off for me when Trump is standing out there, talking about filing emails on his political opponent on air, and then they magically get found it was easy to connect the dots on that now. The Mueller report disputed that and Mueller was independent in his investigation so I have to agree with his findings.

But these are the things are not open for interpretation

Everything is open to interpretation, that’s why we have dialogue. 

He did in fact get convicted of sexual abuse that’s not disputable

You made it to your first bullet point before being wrong.  He was “not convicted of sexual abuse”.  He lost a civil trial, based on an allegation from a plaintiff that could only be brought due to a change in the system, which provided a temporary respite from traditional statute of limitations.  We’ll skip the part about how everyone knows there are glaring holes in our system, and it’s often as much a popularity contest as anything else.  Be that as it may, he lost a civil case, quite something different than being convicted of anything. 

He did in fact, ask Ukraine for dirt on his political opponent that’s on audio it’s not disputable

I’ll put aside the actual only incontrovertible point here, which is that the entire democrat party encouraged the federal government to embark on multi-tiered, full police power prolonged exploration to find “dirt” on their opponent (we’ll call him Trump) and failed miserably as you have already acknowledged.  Again, how you square that with what you claim to be offended on the tape escapes me. 

The tape reveals Trump speaking frankly to Zelensky about issues associated with corruption and Zelensky being exceptionally accommodating.   I’d go so far as to suggest Zelensky sounded as if he was in agreement with Trump. 

And he did in fact not only make statements to incite a riot at the capital, but was very slow on his response to get those capital police help while they were getting the ***** kicked out of them that’s not disputable either by timeline or by audio and video presented

Time will tell whether or not the govt has recordings email or undercover tapes where Trump coordinates/plans the riot.  With all the leaks in Washington and DOJ, I’d be stunned if any exist or we would already be reviewing them.  

Be that as it may, it was a tactical mistake for Trump to hold that rally.  Since the Dems and enemies had already revealed they would burn down the country on the Russia thing (among other things) there was no upside and extreme downside.  

As for disputes on the police response, you’re wrong here on a number of fronts. Trump was the outgoing president, the president does not control the police organization or response, and it’s silly to think he does.  There are levels of authority and responsibilities, and the fact that the Capitol was overrun by thugs and malcontents in about 15 minutes should have you as an independent asking…”How the *&$# does that happen?”.  

From day  one, I was pro-police and anti-1/6 miscreants who did anything other than peacefully protest. You could not pay me to attend any of those dog and pony shows, but that’s just me.   However, I’d bet the vast majority of good and decent law enforcement officers would love our politicians and left leaning citizens to show half as much concern for their safety and well-being when its ordinary, everyday folks in harms way, not DC power brokers. 

Now Jack Smith has to prove his case in court, but it doesn’t look good. I could say this is somebody that handles top-secret SCI clearance documents on a regular basis when I was in the military if this was anybody, other than a high-ranking official, we would already be in jail without bond, they would throw away the key. The evidence on this is pretty solid, but more to come on that. 

Yeah, you would be in jail for what Trump did, what Biden did as Senator, VP, and President, what Pence did, and what Hillary Clinton did.  That it doesn’t bother you as an independent that one of these things is not like the other is the interesting part. Again, if Biden had one stray classified document stuck between his “Hairclub For Men”  and “Hunter’s Meth Dealer” folders, I’d understand.  However, Biden apparently had a long history of taking and maintaining documents in an exceptionally careless manner. This, sir, is indisputable. 

Thanks for playing along.   I really, truly believe we’re in for some very rough times ahead as each team escalates the rhetoric.  It’s indisputable that it’s extremely effective. 

• Thank you (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

17 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

You make good sense, convey it clearly and get thumbs up from both sides.  Nice job.  Ever think about going into politics?

Ideally, I'd like to be a politician that lives up to what that should mean.  I want to be a leader that constituents can look up to as a person that champions the just causes of our communities.  

But that basically makes me dead in the water as a legitimate candidate lol.  

With respect to getting acknowledgement from both sides, the funny thing is that it's the norm for me.  When you sit down and actually talk with people, and most importantly LISTEN to them, it's amazing how much agreement is eventually found.  

There definitely is an appetite in the American electorate for these types of candidates, and yet they never do well in elections.  

So until that dynamic changes, I will simply continue to have real, honest conversations with people from all walks of life in the hopes that we can rejoice at the amazing range of views in this country that can still get together and get things done.  

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Oh their rebuttal to that is George Foreman.  Don't bother breaking down why the analogy is preposterous.   It's a waste of time.

I guess I do need to make it simpler...

On 6/23/2023 at 8:18 AM, Tiberius said:

Ellsberg dies this week and now this! 

I think it's obvious G. Gordon Liddy and Hunt, Mitchell and Nixon are all behind this. CIA is all over this. 

Don't you get it, they are behind everything! 

Steely Dan, too Tibs, we can’t let Steely Dan off the hook! 

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Everything is open to interpretation, that’s why we have dialogue. 

You made it to your first bullet point before being wrong.  He was “not convicted of sexual abuse”.  He lost a civil trial, based on an allegation from a plaintiff that could only be brought due to a change in the system, which provided a temporary respite from traditional statute of limitations.  We’ll skip the part about how everyone knows there are glaring holes in our system, and it’s often as much a popularity contest as anything else.  Be that as it may, he lost a civil case, quite something different than being convicted of anything. 

I’ll put aside the actual only incontrovertible point here, which is that the entire democrat party encouraged the federal government to embark on multi-tiered, full police power prolonged exploration to find “dirt” on their opponent (we’ll call him Trump) and failed miserably as you have already acknowledged.  Again, how you square that with what you claim to be offended on the tape escapes me. 

The tape reveals Trump speaking frankly to Zelensky about issues associated with corruption and Zelensky being exceptionally accommodating.   I’d go so far as to suggest Zelensky sounded as if he was in agreement with Trump. 

Time will tell whether or not the govt has recordings email or undercover tapes where Trump coordinates/plans the riot.  With all the leaks in Washington and DOJ, I’d be stunned if any exist or we would already be reviewing them.  

Be that as it may, it was a tactical mistake for Trump to hold that rally.  Since the Dems and enemies had already revealed they would burn down the country on the Russia thing (among other things) there was no upside and extreme downside.  

As for disputes on the police response, you’re wrong here on a number of fronts. Trump was the outgoing president, the president does not control the police organization or response, and it’s silly to think he does.  There are levels of authority and responsibilities, and the fact that the Capitol was overrun by thugs and malcontents in about 15 minutes should have you as an independent asking…”How the *&$# does that happen?”.  

From day  one, I was pro-police and anti-1/6 miscreants who did anything other than peacefully protest. You could not pay me to attend any of those dog and pony shows, but that’s just me.   However, I’d bet the vast majority of good and decent law enforcement officers would love our politicians and left leaning citizens to show half as much concern for their safety and well-being when its ordinary, everyday folks in harms way, not DC power brokers. 

Yeah, you would be in jail for what Trump did, what Biden did as Senator, VP, and President, what Pence did, and what Hillary Clinton did.  That it doesn’t bother you as an independent that one of these things is not like the other is the interesting part. Again, if Biden had one stray classified document stuck between his “Hairclub For Men”  and “Hunter’s Meth Dealer” folders, I’d understand.  However, Biden apparently had a long history of taking and maintaining documents in an exceptionally careless manner. This, sir, is indisputable. 

Thanks for playing along.   I really, truly believe we’re in for some very rough times ahead as each team escalates the rhetoric.  It’s indisputable that it’s extremely effective. 

It’s pretty sad that you have to jump through hoops to defend him on all of these allegations he could’ve simply not done them like a presidential leader, and there wouldn’t be an issue. The fact that he did and people actually try to defend it is actually quite sad.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Capco said:

Ideally, I'd like to be a politician that lives up to what that should mean.  I want to be a leader that constituents can look up to as a person that champions the just causes of our communities.  

With respect to getting acknowledgement from both sides, the funny thing is that it's the norm for me.  When you sit down and actually talk with people, and most importantly LISTEN to them, it's amazing how much agreement is eventually found.  

There definitely is an appetite in the American electorate for these types of candidates, and yet they never do well in elections.  

So until that dynamic changes, I will simply continue to have real, honest conversations with people from all walks of life in the hopes that we can rejoice at the amazing range of views in this country that can still get together and get things done.  

I think as soon as you take away, both the far left, and the far right out of these conversations than actual conversation can be had.

As an independent, I see certain things from both sides of the aisle that I like and that I hate

to give some for instances

I am a big fan of alternate energy resources, but I don’t think you’ll ever be able to do way with the energy systems that we have. Now you can reduce them. You can make us less dependent on oil from other countries by doing it and well it wouldn’t completely clean up the environment you can make a big dent into the problem

I am not a big fan of people that change gender and then play sports and get an unfair advantage. It does not mean that I am against LGBTQ. It means maybe we should have sports that allow just for that. It is unfair for a woman to have to compete with somebody that used to be a man. 

I am not not a fan of Racy LGPDQ shows where children are present. I think that you can have things in schools without doing that. I do believe there a right to exist, and the cancel culture like the whole Bud Light thing is ridiculous. Not to mention the fact that it just drove them to another beer that Anheuser-Busch owned anyway so they didn’t really lose any money that’s why they’re stock. Price didn’t deviate that much.

Then there are things that I can speak on personally, the military budget is extremely over inflated. We have the largest military in the world by far and we gave way too much to the military industrial complex as somebody who was in the military, and was actually in charge of their spending as one of my duties. It is embarrassing to tell you how much we paid for things that you can get at Walmart for considerably cheaper and you have to do that because if you don’t spend all the money if they didn’t punish you for doing that I could’ve easily saved the Air Force a lot of money by just price comparison shopping

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Capco said:

I find it hilarious that red gives you a thumbs up about listening to people. Since he’s unwilling or unable to change his opinion.

Good post though!👍🏻

• Like (+1) 2

I think as soon as you take away, both the far left, and the far right out of these conversations than actual conversation can be had.

As an independent, I see certain things from both sides of the aisle that I like and that I hate

to give some for instances

I am a big fan of alternate energy resources, but I don’t think you’ll ever be able to do way with the energy systems that we have. Now you can reduce them. You can make us less dependent on oil from other countries by doing it and well it wouldn’t completely clean up the environment you can make a big dent into the problem

I am not a big fan of people that change gender and then play sports and get an unfair advantage. It does not mean that I am against LGBTQ. It means maybe we should have sports that allow just for that. It is unfair for a woman to have to compete with somebody that used to be a man. 

I am not not a fan of Racy LGPDQ shows where children are present. I think that you can have things in schools without doing that. I do believe there a right to exist, and the cancel culture like the whole Bud Light thing is ridiculous. Not to mention the fact that it just drove them to another beer that Anheuser-Busch owned anyway so they didn’t really lose any money that’s why they’re stock. Price didn’t deviate that much.

Then there are things that I can speak on personally, the military budget is extremely over inflated. We have the largest military in the world by far and we gave way too much to the military industrial complex as somebody who was in the military, and was actually in charge of their spending as one of my duties. It is embarrassing to tell you how much we paid for things that you can get at Walmart for considerably cheaper and you have to do that because if you don’t spend all the money if they didn’t punish you for doing that I could’ve easily saved the Air Force a lot of money by just price comparison shopping

I don’t disagree on most of that.  Bud Light boycott is the exception, when a brand goes out of its way to alienate their base consumer what follows should be expected.   It’s a good lesson for the arrogant, though AB will survive and thrive.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I don’t disagree on most of that.  Bud Light boycott is the exception, when a brand goes out of its way to alienate their base consumer what follows should be expected.   It’s a good lesson for the arrogant, though AB will survive and thrive.  

They sent a few cans of Bud Light to this LGBTQ person they didn’t even put it on the shelves

The response to. That was ridiculous.

• Eyeroll 1

52 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

They sent a few cans of Bud Light to this LGBTQ person they didn’t even put it on the shelves

The response to. That was ridiculous.

John, respectfully, from a different perspective——you’re all over Biden’s jock and have major issues and boisterous  complaints about Trump doing the exactly the same thing.  That’s absurd to many people, but to you it’s rational and sound judgement. 

I would not boycott any business for dedicating a beer can, or packaging of something I enjoy, in this scenario.  Live and let live.  Togetherness.  We’re only here a short time.   But people have feelings and emotions and shop accordingly.   I find myself unwilling to spend money or commit time to say, a Robert Deniro movie.  He’s gone sour imo, and think he hates me generally, so why buy what he sells?  And it’s not just because of that horrible overwrought suck fest “The Irishman”, where a 90 year old Deniro was supposed to be curbstoming a 25 year old guy.  He looked like Biden battling a teleprompter.   Alec Baldwin, same deal.  F em.  They’ll be fine either way, as will I.  Live and let live. 

Btw you must have missed the executive speaking out about the bud light consumer profile, and how they wanted to move away from their core consumer.  That’s insulting, and I would  not support a corporation who made such comments.  I don’t really see that as controversial or unwarranted. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Joe Bribe'em and whoever is running the Executive Branch kept the Navy intel quiet so crackhead Hunter's bull#### plea deal and bribery scandal went under the radar.  What a disgrace to the families of the dead.  What a horrible bunch of thieves and animals the Bribe'em's are.  What a mess.  

22 minutes ago, Irv said:

Joe Bribe'em and whoever is running the Executive Branch kept the Navy intel quiet so crackhead Hunter's bull#### plea deal and bribery scandal went under the radar.  What a disgrace to the families of the dead.  What a horrible bunch of thieves and animals the Bribe'em's are.  What a mess.  

Don’t lose faith yet, Irving.  I was there a few years ago, seeing one big uni party where modest differences separated candidates, and the reality that most, if not all, had some version of being on the take. 

Trump wins, the world turns upside down, and good, bad, or whatever else, the country presses on with a clear outsider. 

Suddenly, Biden is getting dinged a bit.  Whistleblowers are being acknowledged as credible.  The pushback starts to come on the Hunter sweetheart deal.  You’re never going to convince the Biden loyalists here, but if the envelope gets moved on the inherent dishonesty of the democrat party, who knows what happens? 

The flip side of course is Team Biden reads the tea leaves and sweetens the pot on student loans to every dollar owed or previously paid, throws in a few car payments and every 3rd Visa bill relief.  

Stay tuned. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

John, respectfully, from a different perspective——you’re all over Biden’s jock and have major issues and boisterous  complaints about Trump doing the exactly the same thing.  That’s absurd to many people, but to you it’s rational and sound judgement. 

I would not boycott any business for dedicating a beer can, or packaging of something I enjoy, in this scenario.  Live and let live.  Togetherness.  We’re only here a short time.   But people have feelings and emotions and shop accordingly.   I find myself unwilling to spend money or commit time to say, a Robert Deniro movie.  He’s gone sour imo, and think he hates me generally, so why buy what he sells?  And it’s not just because of that horrible overwrought suck fest “The Irishman”, where a 90 year old Deniro was supposed to be curbstoming a 25 year old guy.  He looked like Biden battling a teleprompter.   Alec Baldwin, same deal.  F em.  They’ll be fine either way, as will I.  Live and let live. 

Btw you must have missed the executive speaking out about the bud light consumer profile, and how they wanted to move away from their core consumer.  That’s insulting, and I would  not support a corporation who made such comments.  I don’t really see that as controversial or unwarranted. 

They’re not doing exactly the same thing not by a long shot

And I most certainly am not all over Joe Biden‘s jock. The guy is old is dirt and the rumors that he can’t put in a full day of work as president are concerning to me.

This is simply the case of a lesser of two bad