New Highmark Stadium Announcement Video.

Lost

On 6/8/2023 at 11:47 AM, KDIGGZ said:

The new Bills stadium is a cheap knockoff of a stadium built in 2019 (Tottenham) so the design will already be 7 years old and out of style the day it's finished in 2026. You only have to look at the other new stadiums being built around the league to know that we got the bargain basement of stadiums. Terry is cheap

I think you were just joshing but...  Cheap?   The most expensive stadiums in the world are:

1.   SoFi ($5.5bn)

2.  Allegiant ($1.9bn)

3.  MetLife ($1.7bn)

4.  Wembley ($1.5bn) (tied with some others)

Coming in at $1.55bn, the Bills stadium will move ahead of Wembley as the 4th most expensive stadium ever on Planet Earth.   Even adjusted for inflation, it still comes in at the 10th most expensive.   Buffalo is not getting a Yugo!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_expensive_stadiums

Edited by hondo in seattle

16 minutes ago, NJKBillsfan said:

I honestly don't know how the stadium is gonna cost 1.5 billion.

The Vikings stadium was 1.1 billion and that's way better. 

Yeah, I mean, there's no difference in the costs to build things, or of money, from 2016 to 2023, right? 🤔

(BTW, I love that stadium even though I was only there once, for a non-football game - it's SO sick). :beer: 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Heitz said:

Yeah, I mean, there's no difference in the costs to build things, or of money, from 2016 to 2023, right? 🤔

(BTW, I love that stadium even though I was only there once, for a non-football game - it's SO sick). :beer: 

wish the back to back games MN and Green Bay were this year...back then could only choose one and went with Green Bay..but damn that stadium looks soooo cool

• Awesome! (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/13/2023 at 7:42 AM, NJKBillsfan said:

I honestly don't know how the stadium is gonna cost 1.5 billion.

The Vikings stadium was 1.1 billion and that's way better. 

Different monetary values from 2016 to 2023.

Building in Minnesota isn’t building in New York.

It’s a different design.  It’s a beautiful building.  Better is yet to be determined.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.