The Toronto Blue Jays organization is absolute trash

2 hours ago, wnyguy said:

I guess you're right, I mean they drummed Kaepernick out of the NFL for speaking his mind, would they do it differently if his name was Joe Montana?

Do you actually think CK was good his last two years? He was literally the worst starting QB in the league his last year. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

Do you actually think CK was good his last two years? He was literally the worst starting QB in the league his last year. 

He kind of did suck (it's hard to separate it from a team in disarray in general though); if he was still performing at a SB contender level, I'm guessing we'd have seen a different ending to his story.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

We agree because I have a principal, you are a political hack who stated that Colin Kaepernick deserved to keep his job. The political position does not matter to me like it does to you. 

It’s a good thing you teach math and not English.  I think.  

4 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

I am left handed with a nice curve ball, but when I was 12 I did not want to practice it to learn how to locate it. My dad tried so hard also but I wanted to play football which I am not nearly as naturally good at. 

Should have stuck with football.  It might have worked.  For example, you’re not good at math.  And yet you’re a math teacher.  So maybe there was hope for your football dreams. 

5 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Remember: the Principal is your pal. (Mrs. Lafferty, 4th grade, sends her regards)

4 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

I am left handed with a nice curve ball, but when I was 12 I did not want to practice it to learn how to locate it. My dad tried so hard also but I wanted to play football which I am not nearly as naturally good at. 

And my dad was born a lefty. But played baseball righthanded. Why? No one could afford those rare gloves for lefthanders. 

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Should have stuck with football.  It might have worked.  For example, you’re not good at math.  And yet you’re a math teacher.  So maybe there was hope for your football dreams. 

I did go back and fix it, I want to certain my point is clear. The rest of your comment is hilarious because if I had the same  level football talent naturally as I do math talent you would have seen me on Sundays. I know where my talents lie and you trying to insult it is awesome. 

Edited by Orlando Tim

3 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I did go back and fix it, I want to certain my point is clear. The rest of your comment is hilarious because if I had the same  level football talent naturally as I do math talent you would have seen me on Sundays. I know where my talents lie and you trying to insult it is awesome. 

Hoax.  I didn’t try to insult you.  I did insult you. 

• Haha (+1) 1