The Toronto Blue Jays organization is absolute trash

The Blue Jays have a lot of events planned in June in “celebration” of Pride month, so Bass’ sharing of the video could not come at a worse time for the struggling baseball team, who rank last in the American League East and who have lost seven of their last ten games.

The Federalist CEO Sean Davis pretty much summed up the feelings of many Christian conservatives in response to Bass’ statement.

“Major League Baseball is demanding apologies from Christians who did nothing wrong while supporting demons who target children for genital mutilation,” Davis wrote on Twitter.

As I’ve said before, we’re living in a world gone mad, where the truly intolerant people are the ones demanding total agreement with their cause or face cancellation. It’s just crazy, and the only way to stop it is to continue turning the tables against them in the court of public opinion.

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2023/05/30/christian-mlb-player-releases-hostage-style-video-after-fauxfending-lgbtq-outrage-machine-n753931

Edited by B-Man
  • Agree 2

I know people are up in arms about all these crazy extremist religions that think procreation is important and foolishly believe heterosexuality is a path to achieve that. 

They’re obviously idiots that don’t undastand da science!!! 

but eff them and their arcane radical ideology.

😂 

Go marginal Canadian baseball franchise!!! 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So this is all about religion? 

I think it’s about a man who shared his apparently deeply held beliefs one day, had a corporate intervention team visit with him the next, and apologized for sharing what he thought he thought the previous day.  

I certainly understand the corporation intervening to protect the brand, but if he truly violated their process, why not just dismiss him?  

7 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think it’s about a man who shared his apparently deeply held beliefs one day, had a corporate intervention team visit with him the next, and apologized for sharing what he thought he thought the previous day.  

I certainly understand the corporation intervening to protect the brand, but if he truly violated their process, why not just dismiss him?  

The biblical reason to boycott corporations? He needs to shut up and throw balls 

The majority are against woke BS and they definitely don't want it shoved down their throats. Go ask Bud Light (which is horrible piss water and not a real beer) how their sales are doing.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The biblical reason to boycott corporations? He needs to shut up and throw balls 

You’re wrong, Tibs. 

This is a corporate issue, not a religious issue.  He chose to express his feelings, and as an American he has the right to do so whether or not those feelings stem from his religious upbringing, the attitudes of his parents, small mindedness, open mindedness or even some childhood trauma that lead him to believe certain things to be true.    

The problem here is he crossed a line his employer didn’t want him crossing, they intervened and apparently cautioned him to get right-minded.  

Now, maybe in the hours that passed from the time he posted to the time he apologized maybe he really did have an epiphany.  That’s possible and maybe he was just goofing around without thinking much about people he might hurt.  That he’s doing an interview in a Blue Jays uniform still paints this as a corporate issue.  

I’m not sure why that’s even debatable here.  

24 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You’re wrong, Tibs. 

This is a corporate issue, not a religious issue.  He chose to express his feelings, and as an American he has the right to do so whether or not those feelings stem from his religious upbringing, the attitudes of his parents, small mindedness, open mindedness or even some childhood trauma that lead him to believe certain things to be true.    

The problem here is he crossed a line his employer didn’t want him crossing, they intervened and apparently cautioned him to get right-minded.  

Now, maybe in the hours that passed from the time he posted to the time he apologized maybe he really did have an epiphany.  That’s possible and maybe he was just goofing around without thinking much about people he might hurt.  That he’s doing an interview in a Blue Jays uniform still paints this as a corporate issue.  

I’m not sure why that’s even debatable here.  

It is a religious issue. Boycott a company over a biblical injunction? Fine, but if you are representing an organization that does not support your views, just shut up, or get a different job. 

• Dislike 1