Previous And Ongoing Election Rigging and Interference. "Undocumented Migrants" are ILLEGAL ALIENS

14 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I wonder how many more will vote in 2024?

The communists have taken your country from you.

This is from 4 months ago.  No corroboration.  It has 150 views on YouTube(151 now) with 0 comments.  The guy may as well be saying Santa Claus is real.  

On 3/21/2024 at 6:55 PM, BillsFanNC said:

I wonder how many more will vote in 2024?

The communists have taken your country from you.

I can’t believe people fall for this *****?! Seriously? You expect me to believe this? It must be true if someone posted it on the internet!

• Vomit 1

10 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

I can’t believe people fall for this *****?! Seriously? You expect me to believe this? It must be true if someone posted it on the internet!

Ok, let me engage with a new useful idiot.

Why do YOU suppose our own federal government is not just allowing, but FACILITATING the illegal entry of millions upon millions of non citizen illegal aliens into the country?

Take a stab at it, without using these four letters in order: T, r, u, m, p 

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Ok, let me engage with a new useful idiot.

Why do YOU suppose our own federal government is not just allowing, but FACILITATING the illegal entry of millions upon millions of non citizen illegal aliens into the country?

Take a stab at it, without using these four letters in order: T, r, u, m, p 

And also, why are Dems refusing to agree to voter ID?

I'd bet my life that AT LEAST 10k out of the tens of MILLIONS of illegals who have illegally entered our country in recent years will find a way to ILLEGALLY vote in the 2024 election.

You have to have Joe Biden level dementia and/or be a useful idiot to believe otherwise. 

It's also so strange that after the most secure election in US history in 2020, that most people think that our elections are not, in fact, secure.

Really strange.

• Thank you (+1) 1

NYC Begs Supreme Court to Allow Over 800,000 Illegal Immigrants to Vote

by Sarah Arnold

The New York City council is asking the state’s Supreme Court to allow illegal immigrants to vote in the city’s municipal elections.

In 2021, then-Mayor Bill de Blasio signed a law that would have allowed 800,000 non-citizens with green cards, visas, and work permits to vote as long as they have resided in the city for at least 30 consecutive days.

However, the controversial law was struck down last month by an appellate court.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2024/03/27/nyc-begs-courts-to-allow-over-800000-foreign-nationals-to-vote-n2637044#google_vignette

• Shocked 1

On 3/23/2024 at 10:03 AM, BillsFanNC said:

I'd bet my life that AT LEAST 10k out of the tens of MILLIONS of illegals who have illegally entered our country in recent years will find a way to ILLEGALLY vote in the 2024 election.

You have to have Joe Biden level dementia and/or be a useful idiot to believe otherwise. 

It's also so strange that after the most secure election in US history in 2020, that most people think that our elections are not, in fact, secure.

Really strange.

If it is that prominent, it should be simple to prove.  So show evidence.  Not just a hunch.  Not just a feeling.  Show evidence, and if there is evidence, prosecute anyone and everyone involved.