2024 Elections - House - Senate - States

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Hogan will be termed out of office at the end of his current term

He’s been out of office for over a year. Redstate is assigned a demerit for this effort.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:
1 hour ago, B-Man said:
1 hour ago, B-Man said:
Edited by JDHillFan
Technical/cockpit error
  • Haha (+1) 1

New Poll Has the Delightful Cori Bush Down by 22 Points

“Squad” member and US Rep. Cori Bush could lose big in this summer’s Democratic primary, according to a new poll.

A new poll by GOP firm Remington Research finds Bush, (D-Missouri), losing by 22 points to rival Wesley Bell in the Aug. 6 contest.

“It’s a big red flag for far-left Squad lawmakers,” Josh Kraushar, editor-in-chief of Jewish Insider, posted on X. “This data is yet another example why pandering to the left-wing radicalism on Israel in the Dem party is a counterproductive strategy for Biden.”

https://nypost.com/2024/02/10/news/squad-member-cori-bush-losing-by-22-points-in-new-dem-primary-poll/

• Awesome! (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

Republican Larry Hogan soars to double-digit
lead over Democrats in Maryland Senate race

JustTheNews, by Sarah Roderick-Fitch

Former Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan is holding a commanding lead over the top Democratic candidate for Senate, according to a new poll. In a potential race between the Republican and Congressman David Trone, Hogan leads 49%-33%. The Ragnar Research Partners poll surveyed 600 likely voters, pitting Hogan against top Democrats running for the soon-to-be vacant Senate seat held by Democratic Sen. Ben Cardin. He plans to retire. The former governor fared even better when Hogan was matched against Prince George’s County Executive Angela Alsobrooks 52%-29%. 

https://justthenews.com/nation/states/center-square/poll-hogan-leads-democratic-challengers-double-digits

When I established an exploratory committee for Senate, I understood the challenge ahead. Running for office requires an extraordinary commitment, not just from the candidate but also from family, friends, volunteers, and donors. A campaign puts them through so much. That’s reason enough not to run for office unless there’s a clear path to victory and a high likelihood of success.

After thoroughly evaluating all aspects of a potential campaign, I’m convinced that no candidate would be better positioned to win both the Republican primary and the general election. That’s why, today, I’m making it official: I’m joining the race for United States Senate in Michigan.

The past few years away from Congress have given me time to reflect on the experiences that have shaped my life, the principles of liberty that inspire me, and what my tenure in Congress meant to the people of my community.

My parents arrived in the United States as teenagers in search of a better future—my father, a Palestinian refugee, and my mother, a Syrian immigrant. They instilled in me a love for America and for the values and principles at the heart of our Declaration of Independence and Constitution.

TN Rep. Mark Green Reverses Course, Will Run for Re-Election After All

by Jennifer Oliver O'Connell

Chairman of the House Committee on Homeland Security and TN Rep. Mark Green's pedigree is quite impressive. Green is also Dr. Green, an emergency room physician who was also a West Point cadet and is an Army veteran, and former Tennessee State Senator. Before being elected to the United States House of Representatives in Tennessee's District 7.

President Donald Trump nominated him for Army Secretary, but his confirmation was stalled. Green went on to serve in Congress, and even after District 7 was redistricted in 2022 to incorporate parts of blue Nashville, Green won re-election handily against Democrat Odessa Kelly and was expected to win again in 2024.

https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2024/03/01/tn-rep-mark-green-reverses-course-will-run-for-re-election-after-all-n2170802

Sen. Kyrsten Sinema Won’t Run for Re-Election.

Centrist has played pivotal role in series of bipartisan deals but angered progressives. “Had she chosen to run for re-election, her path to the nomination would have been difficult, something her own team acknowledged. A flier circulated by Sinema’s camp at one point and viewed by the Journal said a winning formula for her could include 10%-20% of Democrats, 60%-70% of independent voters and 25%-35% of Republicans—margins that far exceed her 2018 totals with independents and Republicans.”

https://www.wsj.com/politics/elections/sen-kyrsten-sinema-wont-run-for-reelection-0af004de?mod=e2tw

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/3/2024 at 9:32 PM, B-Man said:

If CA votes red, then you know the Dems are really ****ed.

On 3/3/2024 at 9:32 PM, B-Man said:

California red pilled?    

• Like (+1) 1

Steve Garvey is not beating Adam Schiff in California.  

Maybe he pulls a Lee Zeldin and scares the Dems for a few weeks until the election, but he’s going to have to campaign harder that anyone has ever campaigned and spend as much, if not more, than Adam Schiff. 

Im not bullish on either .. especially when the RNC is a dumpster fire right now. 

• Agree 1

31 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Steve Garvey is not beating Adam Schiff in California.  

Maybe he pulls a Lee Zeldin and scares the Dems for a few weeks until the election, but he’s going to have to campaign harder that anyone has ever campaigned and spend as much, if not more, than Adam Schiff. 

Im not bullish on either .. especially when the RNC is a dumpster fire right now. 

Two wings one bird! The whole government is a dumpster fire.

MAGA/Kari Lake are going to **** over this country so hard if she can’t mend faces with the “almost” equally annoying McCain Republicans in Arizona.