Political Problems Could Be Avoided if They Would Leave Well Enough Alone !!

Political double talk that is how politicians want it both ways but only to benefit their personal agenda .

Not so long ago there were a few major cities with a certain political belief that sending illegal immigrants (oh i'm so sorry) undocumented immigrants and holding them accountable for breaking a law that is on the books by entering the US improperly was fine & they opened up their cities as sanctuary for these poor people & should be allowed to stay free of charge only to be paid for by the American tax payers .

Why not they can always just print more money & include it in another 3 or 4 trillion dollar bill ! 

Fast forward 2+ years those same leaders of those same cities are now saying or i should say complaining after sending some of those undocumented immigrants to their cities that they don't have the money or services or places to put them and can't help them any more .

BUT BUT what happened to opening up your city saying that it was so wrong to send them home . Could it have been part of the reason why the previous administration had those laws put in place to stop the surge because they knew how much money it would take to put these people up ? Nope it was just because they were heartless Bastards & didn't care about those poor people right ? But of course ! 

But as soon as the new administration was in place they took most all of the laws from the previous administration off the books then the onslaught of immigration started & has been historically higher than it has ever been went from 458 k to over 2 MILLION .

Oh too do you remember when the previous administration had said something about sending some of the US military troops to the southern border to help that that was a authoritarian type of move & it was harsh even barbaric in certain circles but WHAS THIS ?

OMG !!!  Now the POTUS is going to send 1500 troops to the southern border (But that was such a dictator type of move)but now it's okay because they know there will be a unprecedented surge of illegal immigrants when title 42 ends instead of keeping it in place & they know the surge will be unreal .

To make it even better one of those undocumented immigrants that had been deported numerous times & had gotten back into the US 5 different times because of the laws being revoked that quite possibly could have made it harder for him to get back in to the US but again seeing as the laws were changed from day one of the new administration he got back in 5 - YES FIVE times which is a felony on top of illegal entry he then killed 5 people including a 9 yr old now there's some great politics isn't it ?

SO why do these things change so much from one way (which was working) yet was SO BAD but then when those that complain the loudest & are taken up on their proposals they then need it to change once again ? Nothing is ever good enough for these people !! You can look up any clip of these people that said it was just wrong to send them back & they would open their cities going against the laws put in place breaking those laws them selves only to now complain once again .

So if the changes don't benefit those crying the loudest every thing needs to change again to how it needs to be or benefit the cryers once again 🤔 it just truly blows me away how political double talk works & it is usually the same ones that complain or cry the loudest which it never works out to be the way they want it so they cry some more .

And yet there are those that support this train of thought & there are those of us that are the insane ones for not following this way of thinking when it could all have just been avoided if they would have left well enough alone !!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just as i figured when things such as this come to light the biggest mouths of support say nothing at all because truth is stronger than fiction ...

Edited by T master

29 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Man, if you think the GOP wants to end illegal immigration, I have a golf course in Scotland to sell you. 

Well check the numbers of 3 years ago to what they are now at least he slowed it even if there is was any truth to what you say the numbers have over quadrupled in 3 years !!

Come on man knock it off ... The numbers say it all & it is a direct result of the over turning the laws that were in place when this POTUS took office & if you think any different your either a liar a fool or both ...

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, T master said:

Well check the numbers of 3 years ago to what they are now at least he slowed it even if there is was any truth to what you say the numbers have over quadrupled in 3 years !!

Come on man knock it off ... The numbers say it all & it is a direct result of the over turning the laws that were in place when this POTUS took office & if you think any different your either a liar a fool or both ...

theres nothing but strawmen to grasp on to. dems suddenly do a 180 degree turn on a ideology they deem racist and resort to tactics they spent year condemning when its no longer politically convenient.

not believing a theraputic will save humanity including in children it never even effected is anti science!!!!.....no we always said science is a ever changing discipline. we never demonized anyone and were just suggesting people protect themselves. we were only going off the stats that we did not completely ignore and fight with everything we got to censor. er um dont blame us. there were no other alternatives...from people who weren't far right murders. our hands were tied.

defunding and reimagining police will lead to a better society...we never said that! we just wanted to get rid of the bad apples. we actually want to give police MORE money. here take more money..wait where did they go? anyone want to be police? anyone? theres a guy getting mugged can somebody do somthing??

black lives matter!..no i didnt hear about the 15 murders that happened in my city last weeked. must not have been important. im sure someone is investigating that? did anyone help that victim of mugging yet? he is looking like hes in rough shape. 

undocumented people have the human right to live in our free country!!... wait, the country is really big. why are they coming to my part of it? go away i dont have anything to give you. can we get some guys with horses to patrol and stop them or maybe a tall structure of some sort? speaking of guys on horses ..where did they all go? are still mad at that!? tell em we will give them more money. anyone want to be a racist on a horse?

on and on. they write a sentance or two online in support. move on to the next topic after reality sets in. then its "i was never for that"

coming soon to a liberal near you.

isnt it amazing we have so many courageous non cis competitors as  champions in our society!i could of sworn women got that opportunity too. we should really get them their own league. womens rights!!

why are all these adults complaining about not being able to have kids and depressed about adults pushing them into irreversible things? they were only gay or confused. well talk about ungrateful. if it wasnt for us they would have had to have fully developed minds and actual life experiences before being who we think they truley are. besides, i stoped fighting for that like 8 years ago. im on to the new suffrage of people who cut themselves having rooms dedicated to that where they can do it without judgment with clean tools provided by at medical centers. sound insane? i agree but wouldn't put it past this ideology at this point. prob already exists.

lets not give a pass to the right. keep on this complete anti abortion anti contraception insanity and the future will be just as full of horror stories of kids who are unwanted and abused that you dont want to help pay taxes for. them kids need some bootstraps? not my problem. where is there mother at?

it seems since republicans are more concerned about kids paying the bills they accrued in college then they are in dismantling the corrupt system that college is built. i guess because the libs endorse it then screw the generations of kids that got swept into it trying to get a career. f em. entire generations that are caught in indentured servitude is going to be great for our countries future. thirty years ago i paid off my 5k 4 year degree whats there problem. it aint me so who cares. the same people who think children should not make commitments to gender think they should be locked into decisions that promise good paying careers? leftists all about fair share as colleges sit on multi million endowments and rising? just pay off a particular generation, screw actual reform? there's common ground here.

just alot of destruction in the future in general but i simply see the left as the main driving force of most of it currently.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, T master said:

It's both and then some.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, T master said:

Or you could just look at the proposed “solutions” and you would easily see that the GOP has zero interest in actually solving the problem. They WANT to have a lot of illegal immigration. It’s a great electoral issue for them. 

People like to say “I’m not opposed to immigrants, but they should come here legally.” The only problem is that our immigration system and courts are so understaffed and underfunded that there’s a huge backlog of cases. It can take literally YEARS for someone to be properly processed through the immigration system. 

So if you have someone who may be able to get here legally, but it would take them 1-3 years to be able to do it properly, what you’re doing is incentivizing them to just come illegally instead. 

Additionally, the majority of illegal immigrants come through ports of entry, not through the desert or other spots on the border. 

So if you actually wanted to solve the illegal immigration problem, you would properly fund the legal immigration system to reduce wait times and incentivize eligible people to come legally, and you would focus security on points of entry. If you were concerned about other areas of the border, high tech solutions like drones would be an efficient and cost-effective way to deal with that. 

But that makes sense and would actually help to fix the problem. So the GOP will never go for it. Instead, they want a big dumb wall that will cost taxpayers billions and do almost nothing.

The only explanation is either that they are incredibly stupid or, as I said, they don’t want to solve the issue because it’s too good of an election issue for them. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

Citizens united morphed into these PACS/Charities that promote wedge issues, and politicians.

in the meantime, every one of the topics keeps people at each other's throats.

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Or you could just look at the proposed “solutions” and you would easily see that the GOP has zero interest in actually solving the problem. They WANT to have a lot of illegal immigration. It’s a great electoral issue for them. 

People like to say “I’m not opposed to immigrants, but they should come here legally.” The only problem is that our immigration system and courts are so understaffed and underfunded that there’s a huge backlog of cases. It can take literally YEARS for someone to be properly processed through the immigration system. 

So if you have someone who may be able to get here legally, but it would take them 1-3 years to be able to do it properly, what you’re doing is incentivizing them to just come illegally instead. 

Additionally, the majority of illegal immigrants come through ports of entry, not through the desert or other spots on the border. 

So if you actually wanted to solve the illegal immigration problem, you would properly fund the legal immigration system to reduce wait times and incentivize eligible people to come legally, and you would focus security on points of entry. If you were concerned about other areas of the border, high tech solutions like drones would be an efficient and cost-effective way to deal with that. 

But that makes sense and would actually help to fix the problem. So the GOP will never go for it. Instead, they want a big dumb wall that will cost taxpayers billions and do almost nothing.

The only explanation is either that they are incredibly stupid or, as I said, they don’t want to solve the issue because it’s too good of an election issue for them. 

The thing is they are ASSYLUM seekers. Maybe it has something to do with Asylum packages being on par or more than the median income in the countries they are leaving. 

6 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

The thing is they are ASSYLUM seekers. Maybe it has something to do with Asylum packages being on par or more than the median income in the countries they are leaving. 

God forbid we help people in need. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

lol, you asked for an answer after the partisan rant, I did and then its all emotions.

Of course, you would, you believe they would all vote DEM, just want the votes.

And just let them skip ahead of the vetted immigrants from the rest of the world?  or just direct all immigration to the southern border.

The interesting part is right now, most of them are denied asylum. 

3 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

So those video's of those people crossing the river at night are check points right ? And here's a thought instead of the libs having a committee for Trump pissing on the side of his house or spending Millions on following a known BS paid for dossier for 4 years take that money instead of a witch hunt & spend it on getting those immigrants here legally .

But before you do that as the previous administration did you have to first try to control the illegal immigration with laws put in place to do so & if they helped which by the number s they did DON'T FREAKIN FIX WHAT AIN'T BROKEN & change it to do exactly what it has done allow QUADRUPLE the amount of people to come in in ONE YEAR !!

I suppose that is Trumps fault too thought right ?? 

You can't stop driving accidents by giving children the right to get a license under age, you can't stop drunk driving by making it mandatory for people to drink 4 beers every day before they drive home, and you can't stop shootings by taking guns away form people just look at Chicago but none of any of this matters to you because it doesn't fit .

If the Republicans (as you say) didn't care about how many came across the border illegally then why were they the ones that put laws into place toTRY to stop it or at least slow it & WHY were they the ones that proposed finishing the wall & putting troops on the border & went to Mexico & told their gov't they would have sanctions put against them if they didn't help stop the problem .

So take your BS excuses & pointing your finger & turn it to where it needs to be pointed at because i haven't seen Old Joe, Kamala, Mayorcas or any of those jack asses doing any of what i just said but revoke any of the laws or monies to stop illegal immigration because as you said it helps their electoral addition to keep their asses in office .

Any common sense that you did elude went out the window with your reply when you said those that had laws and proposal in place to slow it then support those that revoked it & said they are the blame because they wanted it to support their electoral votes GTFO !! 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Increase the number of immigrants allowed in the country legally. We need the workers

Grow America! 

What we don't need is more and more people depending on social programs for support.  Which is what we're getting.  Proof positive being cities saying they don't have the resources to cope with more and more immigrants.  And those are just the places we know of because where and in what numbers the administration is shipping people in the middle of the night under top secret circumstances is unknown.  But don't ask.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

What we don't need is more and more people depending on social programs for support.  Which is what we're getting.  Proof positive being cities saying they don't have the resources to cope with more and more immigrants.  And those are just the places we know of because where and in what numbers the administration is shipping people in the middle of the night under top secret circumstances is unknown.  But don't ask.   

BS ...that's just a slur to say they are lazy

38 minutes ago, T master said:

So those video's of those people crossing the river at night are check points right ? And here's a thought instead of the libs having a committee for Trump pissing on the side of his house or spending Millions on following a known BS paid for dossier for 4 years take that money instead of a witch hunt & spend it on getting those immigrants here legally .

But before you do that as the previous administration did you have to first try to control the illegal immigration with laws put in place to do so & if they helped which by the number s they did DON'T FREAKIN FIX WHAT AIN'T BROKEN & change it to do exactly what it has done allow QUADRUPLE the amount of people to come in in ONE YEAR !!

I suppose that is Trumps fault too thought right ?? 

You can't stop driving accidents by giving children the right to get a license under age, you can't stop drunk driving by making it mandatory for people to drink 4 beers every day before they drive home, and you can't stop shootings by taking guns away form people just look at Chicago but none of any of this matters to you because it doesn't fit .

If the Republicans (as you say) didn't care about how many came across the border illegally then why were they the ones that put laws into place toTRY to stop it or at least slow it & WHY were they the ones that proposed finishing the wall & putting troops on the border & went to Mexico & told their gov't they would have sanctions put against them if they didn't help stop the problem .

So take your BS excuses & pointing your finger & turn it to where it needs to be pointed at because i haven't seen Old Joe, Kamala, Mayorcas or any of those jack asses doing any of what i just said but revoke any of the laws or monies to stop illegal immigration because as you said it helps their electoral addition to keep their asses in office .

Any common sense that you did elude went out the window with your reply when you said those that had laws and proposal in place to slow it then support those that revoked it & said they are the blame because they wanted it to support their electoral votes GTFO !! 

Well this is certainly an unhinged rant devoid of facts or discernible point. 

For clarification, “‘most illegal immigrants come via ports of entry” =\= “all illegal immigrants come via ports of entry.” Didn’t realize I needed to point out that “most” and “all” are different words, but here we are. 

Also, I never mentioned Trump, blamed him, or even implied anything about him. He’s not germane to my argument in any way. 

Because most (again, not all) illegal immigrants come via ports of entry, a giant expensive wall is a terribly inefficient way to combat illegal immigration. It’s basically lighting money on fire to not solve the problem. Anyone supporting that as a solution either doesn’t grasp the actual facts or has no interest in solving the problem. 

A better way to police those areas of the border would be with drones and rapid response teams that could go out to the people crossing when the drones find them. 

But, ultimately, unless you fully fund the immigration court system, you’re just going to continue to incentivize illegal immigration. 

If McCarthy put a bill on the floor tomorrow that implemented smart border security approaches combined with funding and fixing the legal pathways to immigration, he’d put the Dems in a really tough spot. Most of the moderates would probably be for the bill while leadership would have to decide if they want to whip against it for political reasons even though the caucus at large would support it. Either way, it would be a big win for the GOP, make the Dems look lost, and then put Schumer and Biden in a really difficult position when it soared through the House.

Or, they can continue to push for a big dumb expensive wall that won’t fix anything but sounds good to their base because they just want the votes, not a solution. 

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Well this is certainly an unhinged rant devoid of facts or discernible point. 

For clarification, “‘most illegal immigrants come via ports of entry” =\= “all illegal immigrants come via ports of entry.” Didn’t realize I needed to point out that “most” and “all” are different words, but here we are. 

Also, I never mentioned Trump, blamed him, or even implied anything about him. He’s not germane to my argument in any way. 

Because most (again, not all) illegal immigrants come via ports of entry, a giant expensive wall is a terribly inefficient way to combat illegal immigration. It’s basically lighting money on fire to not solve the problem. Anyone supporting that as a solution either doesn’t grasp the actual facts or has no interest in solving the problem. 

A better way to police those areas of the border would be with drones and rapid response teams that could go out to the people crossing when the drones find them. 

But, ultimately, unless you fully fund the immigration court system, you’re just going to continue to incentivize illegal immigration. 

If McCarthy put a bill on the floor tomorrow that implemented smart border security approaches combined with funding and fixing the legal pathways to immigration, he’d put the Dems in a really tough spot. Most of the moderates would probably be for the bill while leadership would have to decide if they want to whip against it for political reasons even though the caucus at large would support it. Either way, it would be a big win for the GOP, make the Dems look lost, and then put Schumer and Biden in a really difficult position when it soared through the House.

Or, they can continue to push for a big dumb expensive wall that won’t fix anything but sounds good to their base because they just want the votes, not a solution. 

I was just watching video today of people coming across the river hundreds of them that's just 1 spot . Drones would be good but you would need agents along the border to be there at the time the drone sees them crossing so that means a bunch of sub stations all along the border .

If your going to do that why not just build military bases along the border keep that money & troops here but when it was proposed before it was wrong but now it's okay . Have them doing there maneuvers all along the places that they are needed instead of in foreign countries how about making our country more safe first ?

They could also help stop the drugs like fentenal, cocaine, heroin & others come across .

The wall would be a deterrent to stop some of the crossings i'd rather spend money here to put back into our economy than abroad ! Then every little bit done to secure the border helps it will take a collective of things to stop it not just 1 thing but the US would rather blow Billions around the world rather than first keeping our main land safe .

If this more money was spent here than going to other countries hunger, homelessness, health care, & all the things that libs feel is a entitlement & should be a right in America would be able to be a reality but until they get the spending under control none of it is or ever will be .

No matter what one side comes up with the other is going to buck against because it would make the other look better in some eye WHO THE F**K CARES WHO LOOKS BETTER !!!

But it needs to start some where why not here . The spending has to stop ! If we all spent money like our gov't does we would all be broke & in jail no matter how you look at it from what direction IT"S JUST WRONG !! 

And if you lead by example this is a terrible example to show the youth of the country but they double down on it by saying "Don't worry about the debt you agree'd to pay back for school the tax payers will foot the bill" Just one dum ass thing after another it will never end ...

And as far as these being a rant your dam right it is because ignorant stupid ass people set me off !! And i'm not sorry about it .

Edited by T master