Ten Commandments in the classroom in Texas

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

🎯

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7649fl80xi1o58oq7av

Well be equal now show the pictures of Clinton with Epstein too that's the thing with you it's always a unequal look at things being biased to your way of thinking can you say total HYPOCRITE ...

the ten commandments are the basic rules for life but that's the problem today is everyone wants a society with no rules only the ones they think are best for their individual situation then make every body else conform to that .

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

28 minutes ago, T master said:

Well be equal now show the pictures of Clinton with Epstein too that's the thing with you it's always a unequal look at things being biased to your way of thinking can you say total HYPOCRITE ...

I guess you don't understand what the word HYPOCRISY means... you don't see BLUE STATES forcing religion on students in public schools.

29 minutes ago, T master said:

the ten commandments are the basic rules for life

Not everyone reads the Bible...

But again, if you're going to tout the Ten Commandments and then vote for Donald Trump - you're a fraud.

Now do you understand what HYPOCRISY means?

lmao

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I guess you don't understand what the word HYPOCRISY means... you don't see BLUE STATES forcing religion on students in public schools.

But again, if you're going to tout the Ten Commandments and then vote for Donald Trump - you're a fraud.

lmao

By trying to live my personal life as a christian with all of my flaws & admitting them then putting my faith in another man (which is foolish in and of itself) to do the right thing & be totally honest about it with out hypocrisy does not make me a fraud .

It only makes me the exact same as you ignorant (but i admit it unlike you) in putting my faith in a man which is why i will continue to put my faith in my lord and savior to give me the guidance i need to hopefully follow a better path if not only for myself & those close to me & to be able to see hypocrisy even if it does take time to be seen again unlike you .

And if more would read the bible i think the world would be a much better place but that's just me .

1 minute ago, T master said:

By trying to live my personal life as a christian with all of my flaws & admitting them then putting my faith in another man (which is foolish in and of itself) to do the right thing & be totally honest about it with out hypocrisy does not make me a fraud .

It only makes me the exact same as you ignorant (but i admit it unlike you) in putting my faith in a man which is why i will continue to put my faith in my lord and savior to give me the guidance i need to hopefully follow a better path if not only for myself & those close to me & to be able to see hypocrisy even if it does take time to be seen again unlike you .

And if more would read the bible i think the world would be a much better place but that's just me .

Hey, lmao - whatever floats your boat HYPROCRITE.

lmao

what a mess

• Eyeroll 1

33 minutes ago, T master said:

Truth always shows it's self in the words of a fool . 

Do you realize that your religion is not the ONLY religion practiced in this country?

There is NO place for the Ten Commandments in our public schools.

And again, you are touting the TEN COMMANDMENTS and voting for DONALD TRUMP at the same time, who, btw, is on trial tomorrow for rape.  Let that sink in.

Hypocrite.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Do you realize that your religion is not the ONLY religion practiced in this country?

There is NO place for the Ten Commandments in our public schools.

And again, you are touting the TEN COMMANDMENTS and voting for DONALD TRUMP at the same time, who, btw, is on trial tomorrow for rape.  Let that sink in.

Hypocrite.

And your a Democrat whose brain is filled with floam from 1995. Imagine thinking you're one of the good guys.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

lmao

No need to read the Bible, just watch a 4 hour movie

The whole Ten Commandments in schools/public buildings thing is so 2004. 
Next up: that other old favorite, equal time for “creationism” and evolution in schools. 
All while Americans get dumber and dumber. 
I think I’m going to start the Church of the Golden Calf and demand that schools put my calf statue next to the Ten Commandments. That dance around the calf always seemed a lot more fun than the alternative. 

8 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The whole Ten Commandments in schools/public buildings thing is so 2004. 
Next up: that other old favorite, equal time for “creationism” and evolution in schools. 
All while Americans get dumber and dumber. 
I think I’m going to start the Church of the Golden Calf and demand that schools put my calf statue next to the Ten Commandments. That dance around the calf always seemed a lot more fun than the alternative. 

Have not visited yet???

https://creationmuseum.org/

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

yeah. going from a list of things like "Don't Kill", "Honor parents", "Don't steal, "don't cheat" are the slippery slope to creationism.

Of course it is. The two (Ten Commandments in schools and teaching of “Creation Science”) were part of the same Christian Right agenda 20 years ago. Why would you think anything has changed this time around?