The Walls be Closing

Kemp

4 hours ago, HamSandwhich said:

As if that is a sign there is not a 2 tiered justice system. He had to pay bail, what happened to your parties cashless bail system? You’re not smart.

Also, Mehdi is not a reliable source, he’s a shill that says the dumbest things. Shows me something about who you are. 

Yeah, I actually work, have 3 boys under 5, and am currently completing my masters, so I sleep. Sorry that’s so offensive to you. 

Take a look in the mirror, you’re quoting people from MSNBC. No one takes you seriously. You’re pathetic 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7079f2480935c270752

Awe HamSandwhich is especially triggered today.

Must suck to support absolute losers.

Hysterical to hear this freak cry about a two tiered justice system when Trump gets to sleep in his own bed while his pathetic and gullible cult who stormed the Capitol on HIS behalf sit in jail waiting their trial.

gthoh you pathetic nutter

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

that entire fiasco, including the mug shot are now marketing points for him.

You don't even hear anything about Joe, Joe is like 6th page news now. I wonder what strategy the DNC will come up with to mitigate this mess they have created .

You know they have a team working on damage control right now 

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Back in 2016,  I avoided talking politics at work. A cow-orker kept pressing me about who I voted for. Within earshot of her boss, I   said "The next President of the US." She starts saying "How could you vote for Trump?" I knew she was trying to get me in trouble. I said ' I never told you who I voted for." I told the truth. Whoever is  elected (was at about 1 PM on Election Day) will be the next President of the US."  Her boss just smiles at me. She was cool towards me until she quit months later.

yup.  work/politics can be tricky.  Patients would test me with off color jokes and wear their MAGA stuff to visits.  I just chuckled without comment.  Worked OK for everyone I think.  Only really angry pts were drug seekers I refused.  One actually told me he'd been in jail for murder.  Not so subtle threat.  In real life, most all of us would probably get along.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The J6 conspiracy and obstruction charge related to the "insurrection".  Real simple.  Trump was already charged by the House and acquitted by the Senate for his involvement in fomenting the J6 events with the second impeachment trial.  The current charges are double jeopardy.  Wouldn't be surprised the first motion the defense makes are this reason for grounds to dismiss the charges, which I don't think this biased judge will grant and then see the defense petition the Supreme Court here requesting the charges be dismissed based on the double jeopardy clause of the Constitution.

Yeah double jeopardy isn't going to apply here, it wasn't that kind of proceeding, if the Senate had voted against him he'd have been removed from office it wouldn't have put him in jail, it has no bearing on this case.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

Sara Palin calls for violence and civil war.

Where did they dig her up?

Ed obviously didn't listen too closely to Governor Palin's real statement and just spun it to fit the narrative.

and Kempy just parroted it.

(wrong thread also)

• Agree 1