The Walls be Closing

Kemp

11 hours ago, TSOL said:

What's embarrassing is you playing stupid 

Ans still no link to the supposed evidence.

Living in a cult means blindly believing.

9 hours ago, Doc said:

It's in this thread.  Do your own work, Sue.

Playing?

I understand.

You don't have time to post link to evidence, yet you have time to whine over and over and over.........

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Except for Biden, that does look like a list Trump belongs on.

Oh, and you can add that notorious dictator, George Washington to your list.

Just noticed that Trump's buddy, Putin didn't make the list.

Gee. I wonder why?

Edited by Kemp

39 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Just noticed that Trump's buddy, Putin didn't make the list.

Gee. I wonder why?

yeah, that's a pretty glaring omission. the guy is a hack.  NPR did a nice piece on him.  He made tons of money off the rubes just like the rest of the MAGA grifters.

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

How normies react!  Awesome...There is hope.

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Ans still no link to the supposed evidence.

Living in a cult means blindly believing.

I understand.

You don't have time to post link to evidence, yet you have time to whine over and over and over.........

GTFOH drone

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, HamSandwhich said:

This...

desperate to find a silver lining in a shite storm.  delusional like the rest of the MAGAs.  i think deplorables will become a widely accepted term for those enabling this crook to embarrass our great country.  Maybe they'll make a comedy cartoon, The Deplorables

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

2 hours ago, HamSandwhich said:

As if that is a sign there is not a 2 tiered justice system. He had to pay bail, what happened to your parties cashless bail system? You’re not smart.

Also, Mehdi is not a reliable source, he’s a shill that says the dumbest things. Shows me something about who you are. 

Yeah, I actually work, have 3 boys under 5, and am currently completing my masters, so I sleep. Sorry that’s so offensive to you. 

Take a look in the mirror, you’re quoting people from MSNBC. No one takes you seriously. You’re pathetic 

Serious question - do you understand how bail reform works?

46 minutes ago, TSOL said:

GTFOH drone

From which part of the Constitution did our resident constitutional scholar pluck that gem?

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

desperate to find a silver lining in a shite storm.  delusional like the rest of the MAGAs.  i think deplorables will become a widely accepted term for those enabling this crook to embarrass our great country.  Maybe they'll make a comedy cartoon, The Deplorables

The only thing that you can say MIGHT be held against Trump that has any sticking power is the document situation. However, when it was determined that Hilary was not going to be prosecuted for deleting and destroying files with bleach bit and Biden, whom cannot have the documents he had as a senator and has no authority to declassify as a vice president, is not being prosecuted, you've set a precedent. This is what we're talking about when we discuss a double standard. If one side of the political aisle gets special treatment, and the other side does not, then there is selective justice which is no justice at all. How do you not understand that? 

The other charges are complete non-sense. They are trying to criminalize political speech, you don't understand how that is going to tear this country apart.  There is a lot to Bidens situation, you don't think now that the republicans will start to attack him the same way Biden and his DOJ has been released to find a way to take Trump down? How are you ok with this kind of stuff? From now on, there's going to be a lot of cheating in elections, even more than there has been, because the ante has been upped, you are now fighting to stay out of prison if you lose. You are all delusional with your TDS. It's hard to understand why you don't see this. 

Also, I'm a DeSantis guy, I would rather him be our next president, but I see this ridiculous banana republic BS, and I cannot believe it's happening in our country. I've read all the indictments and they are starkly against the constitution, that's what the left wants to do. Burn it all down, using what they call Legalfare, attacking their political opponents through the court. Disgusting that people actually support this just to get Trump. You should be ashamed to call yourself American.

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Serious question - do you understand how bail reform works?

From which part of the Constitution did our resident constitutional scholar pluck that gem?

Yeah, let criminals out of jail without having to post bail. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, HamSandwhich said:

The only thing that you can say MIGHT be held against Trump that has any sticking power is the document situation. However, when it was determined that Hilary was not going to be prosecuted for deleting and destroying files with bleach bit and Biden, whom cannot have the documents he had as a senator and has no authority to declassify as a vice president, is not being prosecuted, you've set a precedent. This is what we're talking about when we discuss a double standard. If one side of the political aisle gets special treatment, and the other side does not, then there is selective justice which is no justice at all. How do you not understand that? 

The other charges are complete non-sense. They are trying to criminalize political speech, you don't understand how that is going to tear this country apart.  There is a lot to Bidens situation, you don't think now that the republicans will start to attack him the same way Biden and his DOJ has been released to find a way to take Trump down? How are you ok with this kind of stuff? From now on, there's going to be a lot of cheating in elections, even more than there has been, because the ante has been upped, you are now fighting to stay out of prison if you lose. You are all delusional with your TDS. It's hard to understand why you don't see this. 

Also, I'm a DeSantis guy, I would rather him be our next president, but I see this ridiculous banana republic BS, and I cannot believe it's happening in our country. I've read all the indictments and they are starkly against the constitution, that's what the left wants to do. Burn it all down, using what they call Legalfare, attacking their political opponents through the court. Disgusting that people actually support this just to get Trump. You should be ashamed to call yourself American.

Wrong, he attempted to corruptly interfere with Joe Biden's election certification. That's criminal 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

Wrong, he attempted to corruptly interfere with Joe Biden's election certification. That's criminal 

Will find out. right now, its on par with a ham sandwich and you see his poll numbers?  the crowds cheering him going to the courthouse?

you all did this

Just now, Tiberius said:

What by trying to get VP to send it back to the congress? You mean a process that needed to be changed afterward because it was actually something that he could do? You realize there was actual action done after the fact to close that ability after it was attempted to be used? That's a tacit admission that it was possible. 

Also, no one has answered this one, I've asked many different people, no one can seem to answer. There is a phrase that is going around that people keep saying but don't really seem to understand what it means.  What is a "fake elector"?  

4 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

just no.  He tried to overturn a legal election and called in the dogs to help.  he's a traitor.

5 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Somehow. the left fails to see how this just put trump in some rock star status.

walking right into his schtick.

When he walks into jail, he'll become a superstar to you, and to me.