The Walls be Closing

Kemp

5 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

@SCBills was the red X in response to Bannon and stone actually being ethical, good, honorable men?  Or the insurrectionists weren't scum?  Or that he would have lost worse had he pardoned them?  Splain...  I really wanna know.

The red X is because those weren’t his only advisors.   His VP was Pence, he best bud is Lindsey Graham, and Trump … for all the “drain the swamp” rhetoric, ended up relying on many of those same people to shape policy and determine his actions. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, redtail hawk said:

wow, you're tough to predict...

I shouldn’t be.  I, along with most here, have wanted DeSantis from jump.   There’s an entire thread on this. 

It’s not my fault that you can’t defend your party anymore, so everyone is now Trump supporters, including those of us who support DeSantis, because “actually” let me guess … he’s even worse than Trump.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

You are sooooooo slow:

"Who are you going to vote for in the R primary?  Desantis would be my bet." 

Um. I actually live in NY and its a closed primary state. 

I'm a registered DEM.

SOOO

Edited by Chris farley
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I shouldn’t be.  I, along with most here, have wanted DeSantis from jump.   There’s an entire thread on this. 

It’s not my fault that you can’t defend your party anymore, so everyone is now Trump supporters, including those of us who support DeSantis, because “actually” let me guess … he’s even worse than Trump.  

Yes, Desantis is a trump clone who is set up to lose big.  a loser for the losers...but better than a mobster I think...

Edited by redtail hawk

I used to lean DeSantis, but not anymore.

I want Trump to win the nomination now, as it becomes increasingly inevitable anyway with each ludicrous indictment.

I don't want Trump to win the nomination because I think he can win the general. He can't. He won't. Even if the rotting bag of oatmeal "runs" again.

But Trump losing again without covid mass mail in balloting and election "fortifying" measures will force the regime to use more out in the open tactics that will only hasten burning this whole thing down. It's coming regardless, might as well get it over with.

Edited by BillsFanNC

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I used to lean DeSantis, but not anymore.

I want Trump to win the nomination now, as it becomes increasingly inevitable anyway with each ludicrous indictment.

I don't want Trump to win the nomination because I think he can win the general. He can't. He won't. Even if the rotting bag of oatmeal "runs" again.

But Trump losing again without covid mass mail in balloting and election "fortifying" measures will force the regime to use more out in the tactics that will only hasten burning this whole thing down. It's coming regardless, might as well get it over with.

That won’t happen.  

All that happens is geriatric puppet Biden will win, and will appoint more Orwellian lib judges and justices and things get worse.  

And normies may start to wake up … but Republicans, with no power, because Trump kills everyone down ballot, will just issue strongly worded statements on our behalf. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

possibly but I hope it's Ginni Thomas.  

Let's sweep out the trash in SCOTUS too.

"And normies may start to wake up"

pls define that word.  I'm old.

Normies are the vast majority of the public that don’t pay much attention to politics until it directly starts to affect them. 

• Like (+1) 1