Jordan Poyer Wants Out of NY

Irv

4 minutes ago, Irv said:

You're going to deny what Poyer said about taxes?  OK.  Let's go through this again.  Put your head in the sand.  Go ahead.  You know how it's done.    Go ahead.  In the sand you go.  

I'm not denying what he said... 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

I'm not denying what he said... 

Dang.  Five hundred posts later and we finally agree on something.  This is a milestone!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Irv said:

You're going to deny what Poyer said about taxes?  OK.  Let's go through this again.  Put your head in the sand.  Go ahead.  You know how it's done.    Go ahead.  In the sand you go.  

I don't know what Poyer said about taxes in NY. I do know with absolute certainty that whatever he did say, the ***** stick that is @BillStime will deny it.

• Haha (+1) 2

On 2/27/2023 at 5:20 PM, Tiberius said:

So many players sign here. Sabres seem happy. There's always people that cry. So what 

He's only one that has the balls to say it i'll bet there are a lot more in the locker room or at the local watering hole that complain . Plus you can bet there are other NFL players that say no to NY because they can play in FL. open. as to keep more of what they earn rather than give it away to the state .

If you ever wondered why there are more people moving out of NYS than moving in look no further than that .

I know what i've heard friends of mine that still live there pay in WNY for their taxes & i know mine is a hole lot less which is why i come back to visit but would never buy property there which sucks because NY is beautiful landscape wise not so much politically .

Tenn. has companies moving in left & right because of the tax structure here & the Titans are on the verge of getting another new stadium which there's isn't old at all .

Most of the taxes in NYS go to the city to keep it a float & that's why it took the Bills so long to get a new stadium . Most all the taxes went to to the city & to their teams to build the Yankees, Mets, Nets new stadiums or arena's it wouldn't surprise me if NY had to send so much money to NJ so the Jets & Giants could build their new place in the Meadowlands .

But so what who cares Right Tibs you have got the politicians back right ? Hell he probably has lunch with Schumer once a month or would like to .

On 2/27/2023 at 5:39 PM, BillStime said:

Good! Let Miami overpay.

Here's the thing - much like @Irv - Poyer doesn't understand taxes.  Poyer's federal tax rate won't change no matter where he lives. Also, Poyer, like all athletes (or anyone who earn income outside their home state) - still has to file and pay non-resident state tax.

In a normal season, an average National Football League player will file between eight to 12 non-resident state tax returnslink

Every time I travel to NYC, Philadelphia, DC, and Chicago for work in a calendar year - I have to file taxes in those states, too. 

True very true but along with filing for those extra states while in NY you also have state taxes on top of all the others so it's more money out of their pockets & after a certain point especially when you see the likes of Schumer, Pelosi, Waters, McConnel & others in multimillion dollar mansions it gets old real quick .

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

I don't know what Poyer said about taxes in NY. I do know with absolute certainty that whatever he did say, the ***** stick that is @BillStime will deny it.

Well BT & Tibs are only here to be on this site they never go on to talk about football this is all just a cover to push their political opinions they aren't Bills fans in any way . And if they know anything about the Bills it's because they live in the region & their relatives tell them about the team not because they are actual fans .

• Agree 3

22 minutes ago, T master said:

Well BT & Tibs are only here to be on this site they never go on to talk about football this is all just a cover to push their political opinions they aren't Bills fans in any way . And if they know anything about the Bills it's because they live in the region & their relatives tell them about the team not because they are actual fans .

BillStime doesn’t live in WNY

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Of course neither do I, anymore. 

Neither do i BUT when i come to this site i first go to the football side because i am first & fore most a Bills fan & probably the first 4 + yrs didn't even come to the political side of this site .

But i did come here out of shear interest to see what was here & found like i have posted in the past that i have NEVER read a post from 2 here on the football side & truly believe that they collect a check to recruit other fools to their way of thinking .

I do come back to WNY every year & have family there & it will always be home !! They say home is where the heart is & although i now live in Tenn. for a lot of different reasons some of which are politically & Tax motivated i still love WNY there's no other place like it & the people there are great for the most part it's just that politicians have ruined the region & some are blind as a bat to what it is now in comparison to what it was when i was a kid !! 

1 minute ago, T master said:

Neither do i BUT when i come to this site i first go to the football side because i am first & fore most a Bills fan & probably the first 4 + yrs didn't even come to the political side of this site .

But i did come here out of shear interest to see what was here & found like i have posted in the past that i have NEVER read a post from 2 here on the football side & truly believe that they collect a check to recruit other fools to their way of thinking .

I do come back to WNY every year & have family there & it will always be home !! They say home is where the heart is & although i now live in Tenn. for a lot of different reasons some of which are politically & Tax motivated i still love WNY there's no other place like it & the people there are great for the most part it's just that politicians have ruined the region & some are blind as a bat to what it is now in comparison to what it was when i was a kid !! 

You and I are apparently the same person! Who knew? 

• Haha (+1) 2

I see Hyde made a comment on twitter about NY taxes sucking and Poyer responded. 

Doesn't Hyde live in California?

And its just funny reading the mob that attacked him, his wife and beaz over covid shots. crying on twitter cause Poyer and Bush still have them all blocked. 

Edited by Chris farley