Parallels Bills vs. Bengals, Chiefs vs. Eagles SB - Almost the exact same scenrio

Billsfan1972

10 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Yesterday I noted in another thread and on Sunday with my friends I said the exact same thing as it was happening.

The first half the Eagles pretty much were moving the ball at will and if not for a horrendous fumble were dominating.  However it was 21-14 (KC one offensive TD). 

Cincy was doing the exact same with the score 17-7.

KC get's the ball finally at the 2 minute warning and with the second half kickoff and this is when the game can switch.  They actually bomb, 5 plays, a kick and Eagles have time (not enough unfortunately for them) and kick a fg and a 10 point HT lead 24-14.

Buffalo exact same situation and actually are looking great on offense and effortlessly move to the Cincy 39 and then three lousy calls, a punt and down 17-7 at half.

Now look what happened.  KC is pissed, some changes at half and new found determination and score a TD in 3 minutes and it was a game.

Buffalo came out moved the ball, but was laboured and first and goal inside the 10 and again 3 unmotivated plays later only 3 points to show for it.     

Now let's also not forget Philly on offense was fine the second half (they punted one time, which was returned 65 yards to the 5 yard line).

Two games, almost identical situations and one team stepped up, the other did not.

Not really many similarities other than that Bills and Chiefs went into the half with a 10 point deficit.  Someone here was telling me the game was over at 14-0.  Clearly not the case.  

If your point is that the Bills offense didn’t step up…you would be correct.  I’ve said for weeks now that you can argue the offense was worse than the defense 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.